Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZRT Discussions (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-ZRT-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Zulu Romeo Tango (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Zulu-Romeo-Tango)
+--- Thread: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... (/Thread-Anyone-seen-the-bus-stop-ZOMBIE-ads)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - The War Wagon - 07-30-2016

... around Pittsburgh?

I'm THINKING they're new - I'm not a rider, but was stuck at the light at the bottom of Beck's Run and East Carson on Friday.  I glanced over, & there was "ZOMBIE" in big letters on the side of the bus shelter.  Light turned before I could snap a pic.

Have NO idea what it's about, but it caught the eye!  If anyone snaps a pic, feel free to post it up!

RE: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - Zombie.Hunter - 08-18-2016

Yes, I've seen the bus ad...
Its an advertisement from Comcast, You can now pick the genre of TV you want to watch.

RE: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - Zombie.Hunter - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 11:00 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: Yes, I've seen the bus ad...
Its an advertisement from Comcast, You can now pick the genre of TV you want to watch.

Its an awesome eye catching add, sure to bring in some fans Smile  Tongue

RE: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - The War Wagon - 08-19-2016

(08-18-2016, 11:01 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: Its an awesome eye catching add, sure to bring in some fans Smile  Tongue

Well... you're not a REAL fan, until you join PAZRT!   Wink

RE: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - Mr Bear - 08-19-2016

Pretty sure they have zombies driving the busses... Why else would they drive the way they do?

RE: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - The War Wagon - 08-20-2016

(08-19-2016, 08:55 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: Pretty sure they have zombies driving the busses... Why else would they drive the way they do?

NO friggin' LIE!!!

Couple of years ago, I was cooling my heels in the waiting room at the Chrysler dealer getting some warranty work done.  FOX News had a news flash, that a Baltimore city bus had run off the road, traveled almost 100 yards, and struck a house.  I turned to the lady sitting next to me and said, "If that had been a Port Authority bus, the driver would claim the house jumped out in front of him.  And a judge would've agreed!"   Confused

RE: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - Mr Bear - 08-21-2016

(08-20-2016, 08:53 AM)The War Wagon Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 08:55 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: Pretty sure they have zombies driving the busses... Why else would they drive the way they do?

NO friggin' LIE!!!

Couple of years ago, I was cooling my heels in the waiting room at the Chrysler dealer getting some warranty work done.  FOX News had a news flash, that a Baltimore city bus had run off the road, traveled almost 100 yards, and struck a house.  I turned to the lady sitting next to me and said, "If that had been a Port Authority bus, the driver would claim the house jumped out in front of him.  And a judge would've agreed!"   Confused

The other day on my way to work, there was a port authority bus on the shoulder with its flashers on as it was picking people up. There were about a dozen vehicles in the line of traffic passing it, me being the last one, and as I was about half way past it, the impatient prick cuts me off. Had he waited 2 more seconds, I would've been past him.

RE: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - The War Wagon - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 03:31 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: The other day on my way to work, there was a port authority bus on the shoulder with its flashers on as it was picking people up. There were about a dozen vehicles in the line of traffic passing it, me being the last one, and as I was about half way past it, the impatient prick cuts me off. Had he waited 2 more seconds, I would've been past him.

I think they get a bonus for doing that.   Dodgy

GOOD friend of mine is now a maintenance supervisor for them.  And he AGREES about the drivers!

RE: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - Mr Bear - 08-28-2016

(08-21-2016, 07:10 PM)The War Wagon Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 03:31 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: The other day on my way to work, there was a port authority bus on the shoulder with its flashers on as it was picking people up. There were about a dozen vehicles in the line of traffic passing it, me being the last one, and as I was about half way past it, the impatient prick cuts me off. Had he waited 2 more seconds, I would've been past him.

I think they get a bonus for doing that.   Dodgy

GOOD friend of mine is now a maintenance supervisor for them.  And he AGREES about the drivers!

I bet he has a hell of a time maintaining the busses, the way those drivers beat the hell outta them.

RE: Anyone seen the bus stop ZOMBIE ads... - The War Wagon - 08-28-2016

(08-28-2016, 12:58 PM)Mr Bear Wrote: I bet he has a hell of a time maintaining the busses, the way those drivers beat the hell outta them.

Keeps him busy - I NEVER see him anymore...   Undecided