Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
The MAN is watching! - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Sectors and Regional Chapters (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sectors-and-Regional-Chapters)
+--- Forum: Pennsylvania ZRT Sectors (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Pennsylvania-ZRT-Sectors)
+---- Forum: Sector 4 (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sector-4)
+---- Thread: The MAN is watching! (/Thread-The-MAN-is-watching)

Pages: 1 2

The MAN is watching! - Zombie.Hunter - 11-02-2015

So the other day a friend of mine posted something I found humorous on Facebook,
It was a picture of Elmer Fudd and Prez Obama...
The Caption was "You can have my guns but you have to take my bullets first"
And then the attached photo.

I posted that on the 10th of Oct. 2015 then on Friday Oct. 30th I was paid a visit by the local US Secret service, I wasn't home so they started asking the Mrs. all types of questions, like do you think he is mentally stable, do you think he is a threat to anyone, playing 20 questions.

So then they call my cell to set up a time to meet up and discuss my picture and politics which will be taking place on Thursday 11/5/2015...

What do you all think?
Have you ever had a visit from ~ Dunt dunt duhhhhhh ~ The Man!

Now bear in mind, I have no intentions of ever harming anyone, Unless you're a zombie.
I just shared that picture because I thought it was hilarious, and I do have the right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression... Via the 1st constitutional amendment.

No threat intended, Just a humorous share, Do you think the SS is going overboard on this one?

RE: The MAN is watching! - The War Wagon - 11-02-2015

The SS ALWAYS goes overboard. Rolleyes But either offer them Brazilian hookers, or tell them you MEANT to post this. Big Grin

[Image: Obama_Putin_Differences.jpg]

RE: The MAN is watching! - Zombie.Hunter - 04-10-2016

Thank God Obama will be out of the White House soon, But I seriously feel for the next guy.
He's got so much damage control to do, Obama fucked up this nation so damn bad and put us at risk.
I personally believe closing Gitmo was a mistake.. one of his biggest.

RE: The MAN is watching! - The War Wagon - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 11:37 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: Thank God Obama will be out of the White House soon, But I seriously feel for the next guy.
He's got so much damage control to do, Obama fucked up this nation so damn bad and put us at risk.

I'd like to see President Trump... Wink ... sign an Executive Order - FIRST thing - to make EVERY rule of law/EO/etc., handed down since January 20, 1989 - NULL & VOID.

If ONLY to see the stock market rocket past 50,000 in a single day, and 200,000,000 libtard heads explode, all at ONCE.   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: The MAN is watching! - Zombie.Hunter - 02-10-2017

Well for the first time in history & since Trump's inauguration, the Dow closed at over 20,000 so a lot of people made alot of Moolah!
I wish I would've been one of them, I could finally get that underground bunker I've always wanted Smile

RE: The MAN is watching! - priell3 - 02-10-2017

(02-10-2017, 09:33 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: Well for the first time in history & since Trump's inauguration, the Dow closed at over 20,000 so a lot of people made alot of Moolah!
I wish I would've been one of them, I could finally get that underground bunker I've always wanted Smile

You are still posting here so I guess your meeting with the Gestapo didn't land you in a labor camp.

RE: The MAN is watching! - The War Wagon - 02-10-2017

(02-10-2017, 02:06 PM)priell3 Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 09:33 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: Well for the first time in history & since Trump's inauguration, the Dow closed at over 20,000 so a lot of people made alot of Moolah!

You are still posting here so I guess your meeting with the Gestapo didn't land you in a labor camp.

And remarkably... so too is Madonna (not posting here - just free as a bird).   Rolleyes

RE: The MAN is watching! - Zombie.Hunter - 02-10-2017

Nope... The man didnt lock me up and throw away the key, I bet they figured that Obama deserved it anyways, but I am almost positive that I am on some watch list.
Maybe the No fly to DC list or some shit like that Smile
But who cares, nothing there worth looking at anyways other than some brain dead zombies... I mean congressmen and alpah male congresswomen.
And even if they are watching me, then hey have at it, I lead a pretty boring life, Go to work, pay bills, play online once in a while and at night hopefully (crossing fingers) that I get some from time to time from the ole' lady.  Big Grin Then repeat the next day.  Sad

RE: The MAN is watching! - The War Wagon - 02-10-2017

(02-10-2017, 03:45 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: hopefully (crossing fingers) that I get some from time to time from the ole' lady.  Big Grin

Know how I know you're under the age of 40?   Wink

RE: The MAN is watching! - Zombie.Hunter - 02-11-2017

How is that ???