Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
So how often do you check PAZRT? - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Front Office (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Front-Office)
+--- Forum: Welcome Center (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Welcome-Center)
+--- Thread: So how often do you check PAZRT? (/Thread-So-how-often-do-you-check-PAZRT)

Pages: 1 2 3

So how often do you check PAZRT? - The War Wagon - 01-13-2015

Trying to gauge how often folks 'check in.'

Check which option best describes you.

RE: So how often do you check PAZRT? - The War Wagon - 01-13-2015

Sooooo... 39 of you check at LEAST once a day, no? Rolleyes

RE: So how often do you check PAZRT? - speedyquad - 01-15-2015

i check once a day...i don't post that often...i used to check more and post more, here and elsewhere. i'm cutting back on the internet forums.

RE: So how often do you check PAZRT? - The War Wagon - 05-15-2016

Just banned a spammer, thanks to a daily check-in; that was fun!   Big Grin

[Image: banhammer.jpg]

RE: So how often do you check PAZRT? - ColdBlueSteel - 05-16-2016

Its the little things......

Please ignore the spelling, "autocorrect" should be renamed.

RE: So how often do you check PAZRT? - AK47sForAll - 06-20-2016

Man seems like this place has slowed down the last couple of years.

RE: So how often do you check PAZRT? - The War Wagon - 06-21-2016

(01-15-2015, 02:28 AM)speedyquad Wrote: i check once a day...i don't post that often...i used to check more and post more, here and elsewhere.  i'm cutting back on the internet forums.

(06-20-2016, 11:03 PM)AK47sForAll Wrote: Man seems like this place has slowed down the last couple of years.

I probably hafta agree with Speedyquad - it seems a LOTTA folks are "cutting back" on the internet forums - especially those of us who have been on them for 10-15 years.  I know I have.

Internet forums of this style have been around since the early 2000's (& Yahoo forums before that!), blossoming in the wake of 9/11, as a way to have a voice against 'peaceful mohammedanism,' anti-gun legislation, and shifts in cultural tides.

FAZEbook, Tweeter, and other dumbphone-friendly fads have supplanted ye olde web forum for many, but as such mediums turn more politically-correct, I think folks who truly want to TALK about such banned subjects elsewhere, will wander back. 

The biggest forums keep trucking along, but it's almost time for a generational shift on such boards as these.  Gen X and Gen Y took to them first, and have kept them going all these years.  The first millennials will graduate from High School soon.  Their "newbie-ness" notwithstanding, I'm sure they will inject a new life and direction into so many forums - including this one.

RE: So how often do you check PAZRT? - ColdBlueSteel - 06-22-2016

Personally, I think the absence of some members has precipitated the slow down in this forum. There used to be a couple members who posted frequently and kept the forum active with information and discussion. Interests have changed, and let's face it, with the gov spying going on, active participation in groups like this one just may get you on a list you don't want to be on.
Read through the DHS list of things that define a potential terrorist. Personally I was shocked when I read through it.

Please ignore the spelling, "autocorrect" should be renamed.

RE: So how often do you check PAZRT? - PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR - 10-15-2016

I belonged to another Zombie forum for a while. The owner even published a coffee table picture book contributed to by members. The site only has a Facebook page now and that has been dead for more than a year. I think the craze has died down and only the diehards and prepper types are hanging on.

I check once a week. Sometimes more if folks are posting.

RE: So how often do you check PAZRT? - priell3 - 10-16-2016

I check in frequently.

If the SHTF, this is the first place I'm coming to coordinate with other PA ZRT members.