Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
The new bug out vehicle - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZRT Discussions (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-ZRT-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Transportation & Communication (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Transportation-Communication)
+--- Thread: The new bug out vehicle (/Thread-The-new-bug-out-vehicle)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The new bug out vehicle - The War Wagon - 01-18-2014

(01-18-2014, 11:50 AM)the_repeat Wrote: UPDATE:
Now running tsl super swampers, complete top end rebuild done, all cooling/heating system replaced. All ball joints replaced, just ordered a rough country 3" lift kit and steering stabilizer. Bought a new front header panel with all brand new amber marker light housings. Next replacing all u joints, and JCR offroad metal taillight/LED conversion.

Congrats on getting your project back on track, BUT...

[Image: worthlesswithoutpics%5B1%5D.gif]

Pics, or it didn't happen! Tongue

RE: The new bug out vehicle - the_repeat - 01-18-2014

I can't figure out how to post photos from my phone on here lol. The lift should be here Tuesday so I'll post pics of it before and after

RE: The new bug out vehicle - the_repeat - 01-30-2014

Lift Is Complete, Full 3" kit from rough country    

RE: The new bug out vehicle - The War Wagon - 01-30-2014

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1431]

Gettin' there! Needs some armored bumpers - to push all those Navigators & Escalades out of the way when the bug-out comes! Cool

RE: The new bug out vehicle - The_Colonel - 01-30-2014

I want to buy those for my truck so bad, but i keep doing the responsible thing and paying extra on my mortgage principal Sad fuck being an adult!

RE: The new bug out vehicle - kiltedguard - 01-31-2014

(01-30-2014, 03:28 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: I want to buy those for my truck so bad, but i keep doing the responsible thing and paying extra on my mortgage principal Sad fuck being an adult!

Same here...I keep telling myself...no upgrades till the truck and student loans are paid off .... Rolleyes

RE: The new bug out vehicle - The War Wagon - 01-31-2014

(01-30-2014, 03:28 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: I want to buy those for my truck so bad, but i keep doing the responsible thing and paying extra on my mortgage principal Sad fuck being an adult!

I guess 0-6 pay ain't what it used to be! Confused

RE: The new bug out vehicle - The_Colonel - 02-01-2014

Maybe my mortgage is just that ridiculous?

maybe I will forget about being an adult for once and get a lift kit and big bumpers with my tax return this year...

RE: The new bug out vehicle - The War Wagon - 02-01-2014

(02-01-2014, 01:10 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: maybe I will forget about being an adult for once and get a lift kit and big bumpers with my tax return this year...

Ya' only live ONCE! Big Grin

[Image: HALF1.jpg]

RE: The new bug out vehicle - kiltedguard - 02-02-2014

My tax return doesn't even cover the bumper a bumper for my truck lol.