Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
PAZRT Response Shirts. - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PAZRT Official News (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-PAZRT-Official-News)
+--- Forum: ZRT Merchandise (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-ZRT-Merchandise)
+--- Thread: PAZRT Response Shirts. (/Thread-PAZRT-Response-Shirts)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: PAZRT Response Shirts. - Chicago Ted - 01-22-2013

(01-21-2013, 07:54 PM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: Checked paypal out. Phuck them. Anti gun bastiges.
I'll pass on the shirts rather than give them any money.

They don't take a charge off you to transfer the quiche to me as a gift but i respect your opinion. If you're in sec 3 i'll be glad to do a f2f.

The issue is people backing out last minute, like when the_colonel had the patches made. Cash is king.

RE: PAZRT Response Shirts. - Chicago Ted - 01-23-2013

More orders coming in. Production scheduled to begin tomorrow. Shirts will start being shipped friday or saturday. Dont miss out.

RE: PAZRT Response Shirts. - YukonDon - 01-23-2013

Hey CT, on the olive green I ordered...it is white or black printing?

RE: PAZRT Response Shirts. - Chicago Ted - 01-23-2013

(01-23-2013, 02:28 PM)YukonDon Wrote: Hey CT, on the olive green I ordered...it is white or black printing?

Black, unless you'd like white?

RE: PAZRT Response Shirts. - YukonDon - 01-23-2013

(01-23-2013, 03:14 PM)Chicago Ted Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 02:28 PM)YukonDon Wrote: Hey CT, on the olive green I ordered...it is white or black printing?

Black, unless you'd like white?

Nope...black is desired...

RE: PAZRT Response Shirts. - Normanvin - 01-24-2013

Email sent

RE: PAZRT Response Shirts. - Chicago Ted - 01-26-2013

Update: press is set up, positive is made and as long as not too many people call 911 tomorrow they should be printed and in the mail on Monday.

RE: PAZRT Response Shirts. - sgt_geist - 01-26-2013

(01-26-2013, 07:13 PM)Chicago Ted Wrote: Update: press is set up, positive is made and as long as not too many people call 911 tomorrow they should be printed and in the mail on Monday.

LMAO!!! Be glad you dont work with PFD. They run non stop Big Grin

RE: PAZRT Response Shirts. - Chicago Ted - 01-28-2013

I feel bad not getting these out in the mail today but the EMS gods were not kind to me over my 60hr 5 day stretch. I have the day off tomorrow so they'll be finished and packaged. I'm not certain they'll make the mail for the day but they'll be dropped off!

I really appreciate your guys patience through this process. It's been a learning experience for me and I know you guys will be as psyched as I am for this shirt. The hardest part has been finding the time this past week to get everything perfect but now that everything is smoothed out and tuned it's all downhill from here. I can't wait to get the rest of them out there!

Here's a teaser pic of me getting the registration right on a large shirt. Ready to rock!

That's the film that we use to make the positive for the screen printing. The resolution is pretty sharp for the detail in there.

PAZRT Response Shirts. - Normanvin - 01-29-2013

No hurry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk