Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PAZRT Official News (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-PAZRT-Official-News)
+--- Forum: Events (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Events)
+--- Thread: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 (/Thread-zrt-shooting-camping-weekend-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - andrewjs18 - 07-08-2010

(07-08-2010, 04:31 PM)jahwarrior72 Wrote:
(07-08-2010, 04:07 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote:
(07-08-2010, 04:00 PM)jahwarrior72 Wrote: if i had multiple handguns and rifles, and lived with kids, then i'd definitely have a safe. if i had high end collectible guns that were worth enough to insure, i'd have a safe. but as a single guy with no kids living with me, a safe is unnecessary.

I disagree..what happens when you HAVE to leave your guns at home? ie- going to work that doesn't allow carry, going to a federal building that you can't carry in and etc.

then i'd do the same thing i did when i had guns: leave them hidden somewhere.

I guess to each their own.

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - nepadestroyer - 07-08-2010

"a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"... same with guns.... 1 gun in the hand is worth 12 in a safe.

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR - 07-08-2010

Some of my relatives were gone for a couple days vacation. They came home and found their house ransacked and the safe removed from the basement. Whoever took it will need a cutting torch to open in and likely do serious damage to anything inside. A safe is a good deterent but given enough time and manpower and it can be stolen too. Needless to say I have a safe and would still buy one if I didn't have it. Just a little bit of dicouragement could be the difference between losing a few thousand in guns or not.

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - andrewjs18 - 07-08-2010

(07-08-2010, 05:50 PM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: Some of my relatives were gone for a couple days vacation. They came home and found their house ransacked and the safe removed from the basement. Whoever took it will need a cutting torch to open in and likely do serious damage to anything inside. A safe is a good deterent but given enough time and manpower and it can be stolen too. Needless to say I have a safe and would still buy one if I didn't have it. Just a little bit of dicouragement could be the difference between losing a few thousand in guns or not.

I'm pretty sure home owners insurance would cover that if you can find a company that supports firearms and such.

I'm pretty sure home owners insurance would cover that if you can find a company that supports firearms and such.
[/quote]

Yeah they're covered but it just sucks that the things were stolen. Stolen by illegals too boot. They live up near Orwigsburg in Schuylkill County. There are plenty of illegals working the farms up there. The guys they suspect have been running around for a couple weeks stealing and burglarizing. They worked for a local farm for a bit then decided they'd rather steal from others including the folks who hired them.

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - nepawolf - 07-08-2010

(07-08-2010, 05:50 PM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: ....... Just a little bit of dicouragement could be the difference between losing a few thousand in guns or not.

Yeah, all or most of your neighbors thinking that a bunch of crazy, armed white guys live at your house works too.Big Grin

Yeah, all or most of your neighbors thinking that a bunch of crazy, armed white guys live at your house works too.Big Grin
[/quote]

Yeah, I kind of leave my neighbors with a look on their faces too. Cool

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - opie - 07-15-2010

Glad you got your guns back!!

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - The War Wagon - 10-16-2017

Sooooo... how did the THIRD Annual Camping/Shooting weekend in 2011 go?

And when's the NEXT one gonna be (cool weather got me to thinking about this - PERFECT camping weather!)?

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - The War Wagon - 05-31-2019

Two years later, annnnnd...???

Anyone down for a REUNION?