Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PAZRT Official News (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-PAZRT-Official-News)
+--- Forum: Events (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Events)
+--- Thread: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 (/Thread-zrt-shooting-camping-weekend-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - johncj5 - 01-22-2010

Put me down as a definate maybe. I don't know where I'll be next month let alone 6 months. I'll mark it on the calendar.

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - XACEX - 01-23-2010

noooooooooo! i wont be back in the US until later that week

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - andrewjs18 - 01-23-2010

I updated the original post with the event details.

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - XACEX - 01-23-2010

wtf! postpone it a week!!!!!!

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - Red Dawn 4Life - 01-27-2010

I would like to attend, some friends are getting married in June and I forget the dates so I need to figure that stuff out.

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - opie - 01-27-2010

That weekend sucks for me currently scheduled to work unless I can trade off. I am with XACEX postpone it a week!

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - YllwFvr - 01-27-2010

We planned it out this way, we were actually thinking about a week earlier because the weekend after our party is fourth of July weekend.

We thought about making it a fourth/ zombie weekend but figured the tournout would be bad since most people would likely be spending it with family. I can talk to Destroyer and see what he says but I think if we pushed it back to pick up a couple more people we would end up losing way more.
Thoughts on this? I mean personally if I had to pick between a family weekend and a guns 4 fun weekend Id have to take family.

Im not really making a list yet of who might make it since its so far away. When it gets down to a month or so I will start ironing out who will or will not make it. Until then too much can change. We are pretty damn excited though I can tell you Big Grin

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - XACEX - 01-28-2010

how about after the fourth?

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - nepawolf - 01-28-2010

This event is also on the PAFOA board. At this point trying to change the date would complicate and confuse things. The reason it was this far in the future was learned from last time we went to hold an event. Moving the weekend brings up issues any way it would go. We don't expect everyone to be able to make it, unfortunately there is no universally good date and location for people. It seems like the date works for the majority of the people, and if it's moved to a different day, that may not be the case.

RE: zrt shooting/camping weekend 2 - johncj5 - 01-28-2010

(01-28-2010, 12:54 AM)XACEX Wrote: how about after the fourth?

My familys farm is about 8 miles SW from there, we have a little over 100 acres.
My campsite on the farm has firepits and plenty of places to set up tents, I even have a real teepee (but that's MY tent).
If there's intrest in another camp/shootout I might have one too.
I'd just have to make another range that's near the campsite. The other one is too close to my parents house.