Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
PAZRT Shooting Team - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZRT Discussions (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-ZRT-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Zulu Romeo Tango (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Zulu-Romeo-Tango)
+--- Thread: PAZRT Shooting Team (/Thread-PAZRT-Shooting-Team)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: PAZRT Shooting Team - kiltedguard - 12-10-2011

I know...I'm looking for this to be semi serious..so it will include a time, practice, gear, ammo commitment.

Shirt Idea...

LOTS of sponsor room.

RE: PAZRT Shooting Team - Desperado - 12-10-2011

I shot Division Matches in the Marine Corps for 3 years, as well as coached and instructed 2 teams. Precision marksmanship competitions are awesome, combat marksmanshp competitions are great too.

I am interested in all of this competition talk.

Another Sec. 7....the force is strong in Sec. 7....

RE: PAZRT Shooting Team - tacticalemt - 12-10-2011

Let me know where and when!!

I'm going to say again...this requires time and a little money...

New Topic....does ANYONE...know ANYBODY that would be willing to consider sponsorship?

RE: PAZRT Shooting Team - Desperado - 12-10-2011

I have an idea for a gun/ammo store in my local area. I will go in and inquire to the managers one day this week and report back.

Also wanted to add that depending on what type of competition (i.e. precision or combat) we are participating in, a 3 button polo may not be the best option. Precision guys have sweatshirts with logos embroidered or screen printed to the back. The polo may work for combat shoots, but sleeves are good in case of prolonged prone position firing or fast drops.

RE: PAZRT Shooting Team - kiltedguard - 12-11-2011

I was thinking more in the way of combat shoots. But I think that those interested and serious should weight in. I would enjoy shooting either. But I like the idea of the practical IDPA combat shoots much more since I personally don't have the money to get into a gear race with a lot of the USPSA guys. I don't mind shooting the Revolver or Production Class either. I'd be open to doing a precision shoot as well...but I don't know if everyone would be into that. Not to say we can't have a 2 or 3 man team that peels off and shoots those shoots every now and again. OK...that's not true FedUpCop would shoot precision.

RE: PAZRT Shooting Team - The_Colonel - 12-11-2011

I don't have copious amounts of cash laying around at the moment, but if you wouldn't mind an average shooter that has determination and drive, I may be interested. Depending on how much gear I would have to buy to get into it lol

I could get the necessities, but like you stated about the gear race... I WILL LOSE Smile

RE: PAZRT Shooting Team - NuthinButJHP - 12-11-2011

if this is going to be a legit thing and people don't mind a drive the team can use my private range and my gun shop might be willing to sponsor.

RE: PAZRT Shooting Team - kiltedguard - 12-11-2011

(12-11-2011, 12:05 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: I don't have copious amounts of cash laying around at the moment, but if you wouldn't mind an average shooter that has determination and drive, I may be interested. Depending on how much gear I would have to buy to get into it lol

I could get the necessities, but like you stated about the gear race... I WILL LOSE Smile

Well...it's a "come as you are" team. I don't think there are too many here who would be "above average" competition shooters. Some of us are better at some types of shooting than others. I'm not under the assumption that everyone is going to show up and we'll be shit hot. Nor, do I exepect everyone to have everything they need already or even right away. The shirts are high on the list, but aside from that...have gun? Have ammo? Have the time and motivation? Ok...good enough.
(12-11-2011, 12:19 PM)NuthinButJHP Wrote: if this is going to be a legit thing and people don't mind a drive the team can use my private range and my gun shop might be willing to sponsor.

Thank you NBJHP. I'll keep that in mind when we need space to shoot.