Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
PAZRT Dream Team - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZRT Discussions (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-ZRT-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Zulu Romeo Tango (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Zulu-Romeo-Tango)
+--- Thread: PAZRT Dream Team (/Thread-PAZRT-Dream-Team)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - The War Wagon - 10-22-2012

(10-21-2012, 10:32 PM)Miracle4you7 Wrote: It'd be easier to be an active female myself, if you males would continue to post on a somewhat weekly or daily basis. Smile I try to add in my two cents as much as I can, although I have very little knowledge about guns, ammo and scope specs. Tongue

Well, you just set yourself up to be HIT ON by every guy here, who wants to teach you about their gun! Tongue

The bad puns & loaded question notwithstanding Rolleyes , what would you LIKE to know about firearms?

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - kiltedguard - 10-22-2012

(10-21-2012, 10:32 PM)Miracle4you7 Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 02:04 PM)rthrasher2 Wrote:
(10-11-2012, 10:39 PM)Miracle4you7 Wrote: For those who didn't pick a single female... You're either gay, will be gay, or will just end up damning the human race... Smile

It would help if there were active females on here.

It'd be easier to be an active female myself, if you males would continue to post on a somewhat weekly or daily basis. Smile I try to add in my two cents as much as I can, although I have very little knowledge about guns, ammo and scope specs. Tongue

Then I would encourage you to branch out...find a niche where you know something about something that hasn't been covered much...or have a new angle on something. I read constantly...and when I think I have a little tidbit that is useful....or I know might generate useful discussion and input from others...I throw it up there.

.....and learn more about guns.

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - Miracle4you7 - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 07:16 AM)The War Wagon Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 10:32 PM)Miracle4you7 Wrote: It'd be easier to be an active female myself, if you males would continue to post on a somewhat weekly or daily basis. Smile I try to add in my two cents as much as I can, although I have very little knowledge about guns, ammo and scope specs. Tongue

Well, you just set yourself up to be HIT ON by every guy here, who wants to teach you about their gun! Tongue

The bad puns & loaded question notwithstanding Rolleyes , what would you LIKE to know about firearms?

I'm quite fine without the knowledge of specs personally. I think I'm pretty good at breaking down and cleaning most weapons, they're usually pretty basic. I'm also a pretty great shot too. I can add in my two cents when it comes to growing plants, bug out bags, and the like though Smile

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - Stonewall - 10-23-2012

I get on here about everyday and there re almost never any new threads, I think that is because most people already have a majority of their gear. I would like to see more discussion even if it is about something I already "know", it is always good to hear other peoples opinion.

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - rthrasher2 - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 01:46 PM)Stonewall Wrote: I get on here about everyday and there re almost never any new threads, I think that is because most people already have a majority of their gear. I would like to see more discussion even if it is about something I already "know", it is always good to hear other peoples opinion.

I think thats part of the problem. Ive been here for quite some time and most of the regular posters have been around nearly as long or longer. Sometimes it seems like everything that can be brought up, has.

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - The War Wagon - 01-08-2019

And I'll bet we have FEWER females NOW, than we had even then...

[Image: 18520-the-simpsons-doh.gif]