Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
PAZRT Dream Team - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZRT Discussions (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-ZRT-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Zulu Romeo Tango (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Zulu-Romeo-Tango)
+--- Thread: PAZRT Dream Team (/Thread-PAZRT-Dream-Team)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - The_Colonel - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 08:52 PM)Chicago Ted Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 07:18 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: LOC: Stalking CT and his gang of misfits Wink

They prefer the Four Corpse Men.

don't worry, after I clone myself and all of my clones have a Lapua you won't have to worry about your 6.

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - rthrasher2 - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 07:18 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: LOC: Stalking CT and his gang of misfits Wink

HAHA, they are the... "Four Corpse Men of the Apocalypse".

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - Chicago Ted - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 10:03 PM)rthrasher2 Wrote:

HAHA, they are the... "Four Corpse Men of the Apocalypse".

Best band name ever," Chicago Ted and the four Corpse men."

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - kiltedguard - 08-07-2011

(08-05-2011, 09:27 PM)opie Wrote: Thanks CT!

I would pick Chicago Ted: He's the closest thing we have to a Doctor. Such a specailty will be needed in the ZPAW!
Kilted guard: he's a Ginger with experience.
Nepadestroyer, Nepa Wolf and Steam town welder, If you knew you know!!
It would be great to assemble an Army of souless gingers, such as myself! No guilt in killing the undead.
Location the hoods of scranton........

Hey, I have a soul....I ripped it from an unsuspecting passer-by last week....it's starting to smell though....

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - Chicago Ted - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 10:18 PM)kiltedguard Wrote:

I would pick Chicago Ted: He's the closest thing we have to a Doctor. Such a specailty will be needed in the ZPAW!
It would be great to assemble an Army of souless gingers, such as myself! No guilt in killing the undead.

Hey, I have a soul....I ripped it from an unsuspecting passer-by last week....it's starting to smell though....

Off topic, post your team or GTFO, Ginger.

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - MrB - 08-08-2011

1) Trained medical personal, Either RN or DR, even a RPh would do.
2) Battle Buddy (My ex navy seal friend) - Someone else with guns and ammo with knowledge of tactics.
3)
4)

Thats all I can really think of. I am not big on numbers. I am one of the mindset of things get done better and more efficiently alone or in extremely small numbers.

Covert Operations ftw.

Setting: Ransacked urban environment. Its where I grew up and spent all of my time and what I know best.

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - kiltedguard - 08-08-2011

(08-07-2011, 10:42 PM)Chicago Ted Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 10:18 PM)kiltedguard Wrote:

Off topic, post your team or GTFO, Ginger.

1) Opie
2) NoMoreOp4
3) TheColonel
4) YukonDon
5) ChicagoTed - Because sex will be the currency of the post-SHTF period.

Bite me swabie.

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - rocketfoot - 08-08-2011

Haha, man...this makes me want to get my novel finished! I have about 2 more chapters to go and it is on topic with this post! Big Grin

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - opie - 08-08-2011

(08-08-2011, 04:27 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: Haha, man...this makes me want to get my novel finished! I have about 2 more chapters to go and it is on topic with this post! Big Grin

I hope you are using actual names from the site! After all they are just screen names. No you have a proof reader?? Need one??

RE: PAZRT Dream Team - The_Colonel - 08-08-2011

(08-08-2011, 04:46 PM)opie Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 04:27 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: Haha, man...this makes me want to get my novel finished! I have about 2 more chapters to go and it is on topic with this post! Big Grin

I hope you are using actual names from the site! After all they are just screen names. No you have a proof reader?? Need one??

+1 what he said. mostly the last part... you can use me in your book as the colonel lmao Wink