Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZRT Discussions (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-ZRT-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Zulu Romeo Tango (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Zulu-Romeo-Tango)
+--- Thread: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters (/Thread-CDC-offering-free-zombie-preparedness-posters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - theclerk - 08-21-2011

(08-02-2011, 01:12 AM)opie Wrote: I have been noticing alot of commercials about being prepared ! Makes me go humm whats up with the guberment?

I started seeing them a couple months ago. What's more interesting is the video that the head of NASA sent out to all employees about preparedness. <TFH ON> it almost seems as if they're trying to tell us something, without telling us something</TFH OFF>

RE: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - MrB - 08-22-2011

(08-17-2011, 02:40 PM)The_Colonel Wrote: ps....

I may, or may not, have ordered approximately 240 of them between a couple friends houses Smile

You have 48 friends? :O!!!!

What the hell did you do, ask your facebook friends for addresses?
I can count my true friends on one hand Big Grin.

RE: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - The_Colonel - 08-22-2011

Large Flat Zombie = 5
Large Folded Zombie = 5
Small Flat Zombie = 5
Small Folded Zombie = 5
Large Flat Kit = 5
Large Folded Kit = 5
Small Flat Kit = 5
Small Folded Kit = 5

Total per order 40

240/40 = 6

HOWEVER... 48 x 40 = LOTS OF POSTERS! (1920)

Wink

RE: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - Kluge - 08-22-2011

I was able to score 1 of the large/flat 'Get a Kit' ones, and 1 of the sm/flat 'Don't be a Z'... I'll wait a few weeks, then try to get a large version of the 2nd poster.

If you need multiple addresses, a simple solution would be to have the extra posters mailed to your name @ your immediate neighbors' addresses (this of course, depends on your neighbors not being asshats (or at least, being on neutral-or-better terms with you) and knowing you by name... When the posters arrive, they'll write it off as a typo on the address label 'n walk 'em over Smile

--Kluge

RE: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - Chip W - 08-22-2011

Managed to order a couple of the smaller posters. The large ones are sold out.

RE: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - The_Colonel - 08-22-2011

(08-22-2011, 09:27 AM)Chip W Wrote: Managed to order a couple of the smaller posters. The large ones are sold out.

Keep at it, they'll be back. They've been out of stock three times now I believe.

RE: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - Zom-B-Sniper - 08-30-2011

Just got my 120 posters yesterday already.......looks like I might have some extras if anyone didnt get a chance get any.

RE: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - BioHazard74D - 08-30-2011

(08-30-2011, 03:04 PM)Zom-B-Sniper Wrote: Just got my 120 posters yesterday already.......looks like I might have some extras if anyone didnt get a chance get any.

I also have extras.

RE: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - Tkdguy25 - 09-04-2011

Well it isn't THAT far of a shot to say that a virus COULD cause insanity... Not sure how but anything is possible.

RE: CDC offering free zombie preparedness posters - Matty - 09-11-2011

Tried to get some but all out of stock. if anyone has any extra please PM me.