Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
Firearms Training / Practice - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ZRT Discussions (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-ZRT-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Tactics, Prepping & Survival (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Tactics-Prepping-Survival)
+--- Thread: Firearms Training / Practice (/Thread-Firearms-Training-Practice)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Firearms Training / Practice - Nhrafan26 - 09-03-2010

kiltedguard move over a little, I'm grabbing my chair as well.

RE: Firearms Training / Practice - Raistlin - 09-03-2010

(09-03-2010, 02:11 PM)NEPAdestroyer Wrote: also... i'm pretty sure under trained, under equipped, overweight rednecks had a pretty big part in this nation gaining it's freedom 234 years ago. ..... if i'm not mistaken.
kiltedguard... that last post totally was for you. enjoy the show.

speaking of under equipped... could you imagine going to war with a single shot muzzle loader? *shudders*

although, think of all the money you'd save on ammunition.. Tongue

RE: Firearms Training / Practice - nepawolf - 09-04-2010

(09-03-2010, 11:49 PM)Raistlin Wrote:
(09-03-2010, 02:11 PM)NEPAdestroyer Wrote: also... i'm pretty sure under trained, under equipped, overweight rednecks had a pretty big part in this nation gaining it's freedom 234 years ago. ..... if i'm not mistaken.

speaking of under equipped... could you imagine going to war with a single shot muzzle loader? *shudders*

Well, when there isn't full auto's, UAV's, or computer-guided satellite-assisted artillery, it wouldn't be as bad. Of course, the poor medical care, gangrene, starvation, unsuitable uniforms for the weather, inadequate rations, and minimalistic navy (especially when all of these things are compared to the opposition), didn't help.

RE: Firearms Training / Practice - kiltedguard - 09-06-2010

Love it when both people are right and on the same side are argue over stupid shit. Makes for good watching.

*moves over and pulls another chair over. He tilts the bag over and offer nhrafan some cheetoes.*
(09-04-2010, 12:02 AM)nepawolf Wrote:
(09-03-2010, 11:49 PM)Raistlin Wrote:

Well, when there isn't full auto's, UAV's, or computer-guided satellite-assisted artillery, it wouldn't be as bad. Of course, the poor medical care, gangrene, starvation, unsuitable uniforms for the weather, inadequate rations, and minimalistic navy (especially when all of these things are compared to the opposition), didn't help.

Of course...one can't ignore the the contributions of formal military training and discipline in turning that "well regulated militia" into a military who's training and moral strength would allow them to stand in the face of the worlds most disciplined army at the time.

RE: Firearms Training / Practice - opie - 09-07-2010

Looks like G4G bailed on this thread, maybe the whole ZRT thing! Time will tell...................

RE: Firearms Training / Practice - RAVEN_5.56 - 09-07-2010

I've been through a TON and I mean a TON of training ...I just got back from a Sniper Course. I am all about training and I'm also a firearms instructor.

This is my belief ...Right, Wrong, Indifferent??? When SHTF what you know how to do and do well ... will keep you SURVIVING. There are those of us that are in the Military, are former Military, or LEO that have been training with firearms for quite sometime. We have those that have hunted and are great outdoorsmen that have a skill set from being in the woods that can't be ignored.

We all share a common interest ... Survival. We just choose to do it in different ways. When it comes down to it ... there is no right way or wrong way. Just getting it done an staying alive. If and when SHTF ... we're all going to merge together and learn things neither of us ever thought of??? Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-RAVEN_5.56-

RE: Firearms Training / Practice - kiltedguard - 09-07-2010

You know....it only takes one person speaking sense to abort the birth of a perfectly good flame war...thanks Raven :-p

RE: Firearms Training / Practice - Nhrafan26 - 09-07-2010

(09-07-2010, 09:17 AM)kiltedguard Wrote: You know....it only takes one person speaking sense to abort the birth of a perfectly good flame war...thanks Raven :-p

So true.
Guess we can close up the cheetos and just keep the rest of the beer in the fridge... ya know.... for next time. :-)

RE: Firearms Training / Practice - RAVEN_5.56 - 09-07-2010

Sorry to ruin the "Flame Out" ... by all means open the Cheetos back up and Flame On Gents Big Grin.

-RAVEN_5.56-

RE: Firearms Training / Practice - kiltedguard - 09-08-2010

(09-07-2010, 05:18 PM)RAVEN_5.56 Wrote: Sorry to ruin the "Flame Out" ... by all means open the Cheetos back up and Flame On Gents Big Grin.

-RAVEN_5.56-

Nope no...uh uh. You ruined the mood...it's over. Gotta wait till next time.