Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
Names have been change to protect the innocent! - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Politics)
+--- Thread: Names have been change to protect the innocent! (/Thread-Names-have-been-change-to-protect-the-innocent)

Names have been change to protect the innocent! - opie - 06-11-2010

So yesterday my phone rings along with a strange #. Humm I think who is this with a local # that I dont know. Well suprise suprise its the X wife. Oh boy I thought what now!? So I am like hey whats up? She starts asking about what kind of gun she should get for self defense.
Now I get really puzzeld (why would she want a gun married to a cop and all. He can protect her right?) Why I ask whats up. Well X says her husband called her because a strange letter came certified in the mail. The X says five years ago she was on a federal grand jury bla bla bla...
X goes on to tell me how Mr. bad guy gets a life sentence. Well turns out Mr. bad guy was involved with some sort of Muppett mafia. So I am like why now do you need a gun five years later? X says she just got a certified letter in the mail from Mr. bad guys dad. X says the letter says we know your name and where you live you were given bad information ect. bla bla bla... X goes on to say that she was jury fore woman and read off the guilty charges. Humm so well I recommend a 38 wheel gun for her because its simple and she is medium size ect. . She goes on to tell me she was only supposed to be juror #11 and would never be found out ect. . I told her nothing is safe! X contacted the feds and all and they were baffled as to how such sensitive information could have gotten out. Turns out X and new hubby are seperated so he is no help. Looks like cheating really pays off! So we said good bye and she didnt give me an I love you (the nerve LOL) but just a thanks! Just thought I would let every one know how safe you are if you get picked for jury duty federal or not! So guys should I take a life insurance policy out on juror#1X1 or what?

RE: Names have been change to protect the innocent! - nepawolf - 06-11-2010

Instead of a gun, she ought to become girlfriend to a biker gang.Big Grin

I take it she was anti-gun before?

RE: Names have been change to protect the innocent! - opie - 06-12-2010

(06-11-2010, 11:30 PM)nepawolf Wrote: Instead of a gun, she ought to become girlfriend to a biker gang.Big Grin

I take it she was anti-gun before?

The X was never anti gun she just always shot mine. She even had a LTCF. I just refuse to give her any further help. She would not make it in a biker gang LOL!

RE: Names have been change to protect the innocent! - redeye202 - 06-12-2010

People have to get it in their heads that,you are not safe,anywhere, at any time,or at any place.
Staying alert will help.
No,i'm not a paranoid person,but i do play one in real life.

RE: Names have been change to protect the innocent! - effaell - 06-12-2010

I was on a jury once, sat in the courthouse for three days before I got called to hear a case..........................on a slip and fall in a bowling alley. Lady lost her case,but I don't think I have too much to worry about. As far as the .38, like you said can't really go wrong as far as simplicity. Click and play.

RE: Names have been change to protect the innocent! - The War Wagon - 02-25-2019

Soooooo... how much did you collect on that life insurance policy?   Confused