Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
Posting your skills.. - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Sectors and Regional Chapters (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sectors-and-Regional-Chapters)
+--- Forum: Pennsylvania ZRT Sectors (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Pennsylvania-ZRT-Sectors)
+---- Forum: Sector 6 (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sector-6)
+---- Thread: Posting your skills.. (/Thread-Posting-your-skills--113)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Posting your skills.. - fayettenamtrasnplant - 11-28-2011

(11-28-2011, 12:41 PM)kiltedguard Wrote:
(11-27-2011, 11:03 PM)fayettenamtrasnplant Wrote: =Fire, Rescue, EMS, and Hazmat for 21+ years (both Volly and Professional)
=Firearms use (basic, tactical , and stragetic)
=Homeowner that has done just about everything that you can do to a structure to include HVAC, carpentry, electric, plumbing, and mason work.
=Leadership role for over 20 years
=Hunt, fish, and gather as needed
=Ready, willing and able to teach all of the above to others from basic to advanced

Lawn Dart?

Sure we can play lawn darts but, you have to catch the ones that I throw.

RE: Posting your skills.. - kiltedguard - 11-28-2011

(11-28-2011, 01:12 PM)fayettenamtrasnplant Wrote:
(11-28-2011, 12:41 PM)kiltedguard Wrote: Lawn Dart?

Sure we can play lawn darts but, you have to catch the ones that I throw.

Hmm....must have missed the reference. What unit were you with at Bragg?

Actually I know the reference but "fayettenam" is what members of PSP that have been assigned to Troop B out of Uniontown "Fayette" county call it because of the tghings that are encountered there. For example in the early mid 1990's there was a bar fight. Not a normal bar fight but, one where one person thought that they would have a better chance winning by bringing a chainsaw to the fight. It was a bit of a mess when we got there.
"Dope on a rope" and a "Five jump chump" are also names that I have earned but the reference was about where I lived and worked once. Have a good one.

RE: Posting your skills.. - kiltedguard - 11-28-2011

(11-28-2011, 03:49 PM)fayettenamtrasnplant Wrote: Actually I know the reference but "fayettenam" is what members of PSP that have been assigned to Troop B out of Uniontown "Fayette" county call it because of the tghings that are encountered there. For example in the early mid 1990's there was a bar fight. Not a normal bar fight but, one where one person thought that they would have a better chance winning by bringing a chainsaw to the fight. It was a bit of a mess when we got there.
"Dope on a rope" and a "Five jump chump" are also names that I have earned but the reference was about where I lived and worked once. Have a good one.

AHHHH I thought Feyettville, NC my bad...well, welcome to our little corner of the interwebs.

(11-28-2011, 08:46 PM)kiltedguard Wrote:
(11-28-2011, 03:49 PM)fayettenamtrasnplant Wrote: Actually I know the reference but "fayettenam" is what members of PSP that have been assigned to Troop B out of Uniontown "Fayette" county call it because of the tghings that are encountered there. For example in the early mid 1990's there was a bar fight. Not a normal bar fight but, one where one person thought that they would have a better chance winning by bringing a chainsaw to the fight. It was a bit of a mess when we got there.

AHHHH I thought Feyettville, NC my bad...well, welcome to our little corner of the interwebs.

Thank you

RE: Posting your skills.. - ThunderstickEnterprises - 12-01-2011

- full service gunshop at my disposal
- expert gunsmith (have built weapons from solid block of steel, have built weapons for "contractors" overseas in the overwatch and countersniper platforms)
- ballistics/handloading expert (i have handloaded and shot everything 30mm and under)
- armor expert (soft body armor, hard vehicle armor, transparent armor systems)
- cqb/sniper/countersniper trained
- nightvision proficient
- long range shooting expert
- automotive/diesel mechanical background
- home/business perimeter security experience
- road racing/ off road 4x4 racing experience
- survival prepardness and wilderness living experience
- common sense (seems to be a lost art nowadays)
- leadership abilities
- extremely high situational awareness
my two biggest faults:
- overweight but otherwise healthy
- cash strapped due to starting my own businesses (but it sure is good to be the boss!)
- married (admit it, its a liability in a SHTF scenario)

RE: Posting your skills.. - fayettenamtrasnplant - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 12:02 AM)Will Wrote: Oh herro.

I usually just read since I'm not in Pennsylvania right now, but I will be again soon. Just wrapping up 8 years in the Army, so here goes:
1. Leadership/mentoring guru (new Soldiers are so stupid!)
2. Army SRT 1&2 certified
3. Small arms repair/unit armorer
4. Master driver
5. Combat lifesaver
6. Tons of North Carolina law enforcement experience (Military Police)
7. x2 Iraq deployments (surge and OND) consisting of:
A. Quick Reaction Force
B. Convoy/MSR security
C. Detainee operations
D. Area security
8. 2 years squad leader experience (one during deployment)
9. Expert marksman with: Beretta 9mm, M500, M16/M4, M203, M24/Rem. 770, M249, M240, M2 .50, MK19. I've shot (no qualification) SCARs, MP5/MP5SD, AT4s... Fuck, everything from MK19 down.
10. I know how to employ those weapons and their teams in a combat environment. Offense and defense.
11. Pretty handy with ditch medicine.
12. I'm an alcoholic and can outdrink anyone, and I'm stupid and can kick anyone's ass.
13. I have an idolomantis diabolica that is on a steady steroid regiment and I'm teaching to sign.
14. Just because I'm an MP doesn't mean I don't know shit. First three years were with 4th BDE, 1st ID during the surge.

PS. I'm a ninja.

Another smart ass.......just what we need around here.......then again I guess that all of us are a bit of an ass hole. Good to see you have a sense of humor.

RE: Posting your skills.. - Deutsch - 12-27-2011

I have been a gunsmith for over 20 years and can fix almost anything
If you live in the York Area and want to build an AR
I can put one together for you in about an hour
You supply the parts and reciever
Fee is whatever you think its worth
I like to trade for stuff.
You can e-mail me
deutsch@pazrt.com

Deutsch

RE: Posting your skills.. - AK47sForAll - 02-16-2012

1. In possession of a huge knowledge database covering every aspect of surviving any condition or disaster from the natural to the man-made, to zombies to war.
2. Well versed in all aspects of surviving
3. Improvised Weaponry
4. Survival
5. Firearms
6. Improvised anything, especially medical treatment and supplies, ect...

RE: Posting your skills.. - Kabar19D - 06-16-2012

1. Multitude of medical skills. (Army medic, EMT, RN)
2. Reconnaissance (LRSD, Cavalry Scout)
3. Proficient in many firearms, and demo.
4. Common Sense
5. Gardening and Farming
6. Carpentry and Cabinet Making
7. Custom built long bows and arrows (I have sold about 20 bows and countless arrows I've made)
8. Martial Arts Instructor (Isshin Ryu, Aikido, Hap Ki Do)
9. The ability to teach anyone whatever I am proficient in.