Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
Posting your skills.. - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Sectors and Regional Chapters (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sectors-and-Regional-Chapters)
+--- Forum: Pennsylvania ZRT Sectors (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Pennsylvania-ZRT-Sectors)
+---- Forum: Sector 6 (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sector-6)
+---- Thread: Posting your skills.. (/Thread-Posting-your-skills--113)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Posting your skills.. - Ronnie77 - 01-07-2009

If anyone would like to post what skills you posses and can be helpful to the team, please feel free to post them here.

I would ask that you post your skills only..
Do not post questions!
This is not a question section. If you want to ask a member a question about their skills, than PM them.
So if you post a question, don't be surprised if it is mysteriously deleted.

The point of this section is to help other members in your sector, that could be looking for help with a particular skill that you could be good at. And if the SHTF, we know what you are capable of helping the Team with.
Example: If I am looking for help in building an AK 47, I can just check out the members skills, and contact that member who knows how to build AK 47's.
This way we can all help each other out.

Re: Posting your skills.. - Ronnie77 - 01-07-2009

paemt

Skills Include:

1. AR-15/M-16 certified armorer
2. Emergency Medical Technician
3. Well trained in Defensive Security tactics (my job)
4. I carry an AR and sidearm on a daily basis and train with it and handgun regularly
5. In the past I was extensively trained in both air and ground search and rescue
6. I am also fairly mechanically inclined especially with Nissans

The only other useful thing I can think of is I am an Administrator on a very large Nissan forum. If you ever need any help on that note, let me know. We use Vbulletin but I learn software very quickly.

Re: Posting your skills.. - Ronnie77 - 01-11-2009

338winmag

Skills Include:

1-expert welder
2-carpitry
3-tacticl pistol
4-long range sniping
5-suvivel

Re: Posting your skills.. - Ronnie77 - 01-13-2009

4XLT

Skills Include:

I've been driving truck for 17+ years can operate most machinery/heavy equipment, can drive anything from bikes to doubles triples and tankers, as well as skills with all aspects of D.O.T. regs.. "not that we would need them at that point"

though i do not shoot as often as i would like, i am someone gifted with a natural aim point and a decent shot with anything i have shot from .22, up to .416's and compound as well as recurve bows..

i am a big guy 6'5" 350+lbs someone strong i have had some ishin-ru tae kwon do training and also worked as a bouncer in some of Hbg's finest in the past , ( when in better shape ) lol

i fart around with the guitar , enough to keep some people amused for short periods of time for when we are on down time.

can do some welding, stick and mig and some minor fab work.

RE: Posting your skills.. - YukonDon - 04-06-2010

1 - leadership experience (and a BA in Management)
2 - mechanically inclined (McGiverish)
3 - amateur gunsmith
4 - strategy expert
5 - problem solving
6 - first aid / CPR classes
7 - oh yeah, me likes to shoot guns

RE: Posting your skills.. - Ratchet - 07-01-2010

Napoleon Dynamite

1- flippin sweet nunchaku skills
2- pretty good with a bo staff
3-can draw a liger
4- sweet dance moves

RE: Posting your skills.. - sgt_geist - 07-01-2010

"Go to guy"

1- Emergency Medical Technician
2- Rifle and shotgun marksman (working with pistols- hopefully will be better when I get my own Sig)
3- Leadership qualities
4- Eagle Scout (great with fire and guns, not so hot with knots and bows LOL)
5- Fisherman
6- Some technical skills (Mainly PCs and building PCs, I dont remember much of the html and pcp stuff)
7- Item collector (How many people do you know have a SWAT shield, 2 battering rams, grapple hook, foot and hand claws, hand forged katanas, flare gun, smoke grenades, tear gas grenades, etc etc...)

RE: Posting your skills.. - YukonDon - 07-02-2010

Ratchet and Sgt.....are you guys in sector 6 or 7? If it is 7, then you might want to post your skills in that sector as well so everyone there reads it.

RE: Posting your skills.. - Ratchet - 07-02-2010

i'm in sector 7 but after reading the title i decided to make a joke about a 6 year old movie. i apologize and it wont happen again

p.s that was a flat out lie. it will happen again, my knowledge of Hollywood's most retarded releases are endless.....

RE: Posting your skills.. - YukonDon - 07-02-2010

(07-02-2010, 09:55 AM)Ratchet Wrote: i'm in sector 7 but after reading the title i decided to make a joke about a 6 year old movie. i apologize and it wont happen again

p.s that was a flat out lie. it will happen again, my knowledge of Hollywood's most retarded releases are endless.....

I got it... I love that movie....and pretty much all the "b" movies.... the more senseless the better....