Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team
Posting your skills.. - Printable Version

+- Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team (https://www.pazrt.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Sectors and Regional Chapters (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sectors-and-Regional-Chapters)
+--- Forum: Pennsylvania ZRT Sectors (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Pennsylvania-ZRT-Sectors)
+---- Forum: Sector 5 (https://www.pazrt.com/forum/Forum-Sector-5)
+---- Thread: Posting your skills.. (/Thread-Posting-your-skills--112)

Pages: 1 2

Posting your skills.. - Ronnie77 - 01-07-2009

If anyone would like to post what skills you posses and can be helpful to the team, please feel free to post them here.

I would ask that you post your skills only..
Do not post questions!
This is not a question section. If you want to ask a member a question about their skills, than PM them.
So if you post a question, don't be surprised if it is mysteriously deleted.

The point of this section is to help other members in your sector, that could be looking for help with a particular skill that you could be good at. And if the SHTF, we know what you are capable of helping the Team with.
Example: If I am looking for help in building an AK 47, I can just check out the members skills, and contact that member who knows how to build AK 47's.
This way we can all help each other out.

RE: Posting your skills.. - S82332112 - 10-09-2011

6 year Infantryman
specialize in 50cal machine gun,mk-19,m4,m9,249 SAW,240B
Knowledge of infantry urban tactics
2009 iraq freedom tour

RE: Posting your skills.. - Pdaddy55 - 12-09-2011

28+ years Military experience, multitude of skills, expert on M16 and 9mm pistol, mechanical skills, certified to work on UH1, AH1, UH60, AH64, CH47 aircraft, 3+ years exp. in corrections (CERT qualified), avid outdoorsman and shooting enthusiasist, highly trained in logistics and planning, journeyman carpenter, basic skills in plumbing and electrical

RE: Posting your skills.. - TaurusOSS - 01-06-2012

self taught avid hunter, shooter, gun/ammo collector, mechanic, IDPA/USPSA comps, outdoorsman, survivalist, pretty much jack of all trades including construction, plumbing, electrical etc.

RE: Posting your skills.. - Viktum - 03-03-2012

Tactical movements from military/law enforcement expxirence, Gun Breakdown knowledge, Gun Upgrader and Marksman. Wood Work/Carpenter. Jack of all trade.

RE: Posting your skills.. - shamer - 03-30-2012

I'm into canning foods, and other prepping stuff. Plus growing up I was a bit of a street fighter.
Oh yea I know a few things about guns, and own too many.

RE: Posting your skills.. - BCOG1947 - 04-01-2012

Shooting firearms for 15 years. Own many "Assault rifles" and handguns. 10 years of kickboxing and judo. I practice CQB training with firearms, unarmed, and melee. Getting Master's degree in Clinical Psychology. I have some medical training and looking to learn more. I have hunted in the past. I am looking to up my survival skills. I know basic car repair and home repair. I consider myself a people person "Like Dale, from the Walking Dead" haha.

RE: Posting your skills.. - shamer - 04-01-2012

Well welcome aboard dale! Lol I'm going to try like hell too come out Tuesday to go shooting with u guys.
Plus I'm trying to get a small group of guys to hit the woods this summer with only what u can Carry.
See how long we can go without cell phones!

RE: Posting your skills.. - BCOG1947 - 04-02-2012

(04-01-2012, 11:09 PM)shamer Wrote: Well welcome aboard dale! Lol I'm going to try like hell too come out Tuesday to go shooting with u guys.
Plus I'm trying to get a small group of guys to hit the woods this summer with only what u can Carry.
See how long we can go without cell phones!

Thanks, bro. Hope you can make it out. I'm really interested in making some new friends that share my interests regarding weapons, survival, and tactics. Your woods adventure seems like it will be tough, but fun at the same time.

Ben.

RE: Posting your skills.. - 740Slim - 04-04-2012

Use to hunting rifles and bows (been a few years since I picked them up due to back injury but woking on getting back into them). Recently started practicing with handguns with wife.