Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: POLL-You decide...Anti Immigrant or Anti ILLEGAL Immigrant or......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I agree that imigration is a huge problem and it supports the cause of welfare. Example: This is not intended to be racist so dont take it that way. Apples are picked by illegal imigrants for pennys on the dollar. Ball busting work but they do it. Now you have John q citizen not willing to work for the same wages. So John q sits at home collecting welfare ! If john Q had to get payed $14 bucks an hour a bag of apples would cost about $10 bucks instead of $3. See how it works if we got rid of all the immigrant the average person could not afford to eat an apple! Who pays for welfare? You and I the working man!
Truth be told unless you are an American indian your family was once immigrants! History repeats itself because no one listened the first time. Are Mexicans running US out of America the way we did the Indians???? There is no way to lock down the border of the U.S. .
(04-14-2010, 11:17 PM)opie Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that imigration is a huge problem and it supports the cause of welfare. Example: This is not intended to be racist so dont take it that way. Apples are picked by illegal imigrants for pennys on the dollar. Ball busting work but they do it. Now you have John q citizen not willing to work for the same wages. So John q sits at home collecting welfare ! If john Q had to get payed $14 bucks an hour a bag of apples would cost about $10 bucks instead of $3. See how it works if we got rid of all the immigrant the average person could not afford to eat an apple! Who pays for welfare? You and I the working man!
Truth be told unless you are an American indian your family was once immigrants! History repeats itself because no one listened the first time. Are Mexicans running US out of America the way we did the Indians???? There is no way to lock down the border of the U.S. .

Actually, there were many times in the past where I was denied a job because they had illegals doing the job already. Most of the time, their pay was offset by room and board. I would have loved to have their jobs for their pay and the benefit of having food and housing included. Before minimum wage was raised from $5.50 to past $7, it was economically feasible. Especially if you were listed as a contractor or sub-contractor.

Even Native Americans are technically immigrants though. They walked across the ice bridge from Asia.
i think all illegal immigrants need to be removed...and also that brittish fellow who lurks here named buster...and the geico gecko...that lil reptile gives me the creeps.

jusk kidding buster, were glad to have you here Smile
Well,
Were already Called Bigot's!
Were already called Anti-Immigrant
Lets go for Anti-Illegal Immigration. And really earn that title!
I'll be proud to be called that!
I never understand this crap. I mean, If I/You were to Jump the Border to Mexico!
And just get caught on the way, Say: By-By Me/You. We are done.
problem I have is they're only fencing the US/Mexico border..what about the US/Canada border? do people not enter America illegally from the north?
(04-17-2010, 09:07 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]problem I have is they're only fencing the US/Mexico border..what about the US/Canada border? do people not enter America illegally from the north?

In both directions for the Canadian border. There's bypasses for the checkpoints for smuggling.
Thats the problem too, Our Eye's can only look one direction. Not all eyes are the same.
Can you say,Cloward-Piven Strategy. To the Max, all issue's, All events, All good times and Bad.
STILL a problem, almost 9 years later.

MAN the catapults!  

[Image: catapult_zpsrjeibcoh.gif]
Pages: 1 2