Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Buy Weapon Shield from RocketFoot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
we all know that keeping your guns clean and lubed well is key to having it run 100%, but using the right stuff is also needed.

RocketFoot sells weapon shield which is probably the best gun lube/cleaner on the market today. support a fellow member by buying it from his store:

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/store/index...&cPath=5_7
It's also one of the few cleaners/oils that you can buy in bulk. One of these days I'm going to get myself a gallon.
I've got a nice big ol spray bottle Rocket sent me for that pic contest over on poofa.
I had 4oz bottle of Weapon Shield and a full oiler pen given to me, but it tipped over in my truck and leaked all over the place... I still have the oiler pen, but it's almost empty... If I buy more, I think I'm going to put some Teflon tape on the threads... lol

-Chaz
(04-19-2010, 01:01 PM)Chazman321 Wrote: [ -> ]I had 4oz bottle of Weapon Shield and a full oiler pen given to me, but it tipped over in my truck and leaked all over the place... I still have the oiler pen, but it's almost empty... If I buy more, I think I'm going to put some Teflon tape on the threads... lol

-Chaz

I'm still using the free sample George sent me like a year ago..I love WS.
Is this stuff really any good?

I have used breakfree clp forever and I really don't want to waste my money "trying" a new product.

I know the clp can handle shooting 600+ rounds through an AR in one session without cleaning - how’s this Weapons Shield compare?

I'm not much of a changer. Once i find something that works, i rarely change to something else. So, convince me Tongue
(04-20-2010, 06:15 PM)Guns4Fun Wrote: [ -> ]Is this stuff really any good?

I have used breakfree clp forever and I really don't want to waste my money "trying" a new product.

I know the clp can handle shooting 600+ rounds through an AR in one session without cleaning - how’s this Weapons Shield compare?

I'm not much of a changer. Once i find something that works, i rarely change to something else. So, convince me Tongue

It's that good. Better. Seriously.

Breakfree is still good though, it's my fallback when I run out of WS....ran my AR through 800+ rounds without cleaning anything beyond the bore....it's still going. I don't clean my ARs like some guys, because I lube them right to begin with, all I'll do is add more every now and then.

WS has a barrier film that protects the metals too.

George will literally discuss this stuff 1 to 1 with you. I can bring it to the carbine course in may if you're interested.
(04-20-2010, 06:42 PM)Kaos Wrote: [ -> ]

Breakfree is still good though, it's my fallback when I run out of WS....ran my AR through 800+ rounds without cleaning anything beyond the bore....it's still going. I don't clean my ARs like some guys, because I lube them right to begin with, all I'll do is add more every now and then.

George will literally discuss this stuff 1 to 1 with you. I can bring it to the carbine course in may if you're interested.

Thanks. I'll probably just buy a bottle and try it out. My local shop stopped stocking clp for some reason. They had some "new - better than clp" product they were trying to sell me on.

So, if i need to shop on line, i might as well just buy some of the WS.

I read the post with George - but it kinda got derailed from time to time.
(04-20-2010, 07:18 PM)Guns4Fun Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2010, 06:42 PM)Kaos Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks. I'll probably just buy a bottle and try it out. My local shop stopped stocking clp for some reason. They had some "new - better than clp" product they were trying to sell me on.

So, if i need to shop on line, i might as well just buy some of the WS.

I read the post with George - but it kinda got derailed from time to time.

RocketFoot has machine tested it before..it's simply the best gun lube on the market, period. I'll get him to chime in tomorrow. I'm trying to find the company testimonials for weapon shield...
the other non gun products are good too Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4