Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Buy Weapon Shield from RocketFoot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Props to Big Mack Trucks!
Placed my order Sunday knowing there'd be no action until Monday.
Got an email Monday that the 1lb tub of grease was out of stock, should be in stock sometime Wednesday.
Got email first thing on Wednesday stating, "will be in mail ASAP."
Box arrived today and had been sent Priority versus the standard parcel post I had selected.
I am very happy with my order, it'll take me a while to use a pound of grease and 16oz of WS oil but when I need more I'll be ordering via Rocket's employer again. Big Grin
(08-04-2011, 04:55 PM)Chip W Wrote: [ -> ]Props to Big Mack Trucks!
Placed my order Sunday knowing there'd be no action until Monday.
Got an email Monday that the 1lb tub of grease was out of stock, should be in stock sometime Wednesday.
Got email first thing on Wednesday stating, "will be in mail ASAP."
Box arrived today and had been sent Priority versus the standard parcel post I had selected.
I am very happy with my order, it'll take me a while to use a pound of grease and 16oz of WS oil but when I need more I'll be ordering via Rocket's employer again. Big Grin

Thanks for the great comments! We are usually even faster than that, but a walk in customer bought us out of 1 lb tubs Saturday Morning. The good thing is that we are only about 40 miles from Weapon Shield in Bethel Park, PA so it doesn't take long to get stock replenished! We do try our best to create happy customers!

Just made my first order for weapon shield--combo special--from Watts, didn't get to talk to RocketFoot though, all went very well.

RocketFoot, i'm the Dunmore order.

Got to look into their engine and trans products.
Their HQ is right across the street from my Goodyear dealer in Bethel Park! Big Grin
Steel shield is a great product also! I use it in my truck and it extends mpg as well as lowers operating temperature! I swear by it!
(08-28-2013, 02:30 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Steel shield is a great product also! I use it in my truck and it extends mpg as well as lowers operating temperature! I swear by it!

That's good to hear, i have 2 Jeeps with the 4.0 straight 6 and an S10 with the 4.3 V6, all are up there in mileage.

Placed my order on 8-27-13, the big brown truck stopped today 8-30-13 to deliver my order, AWESOME service, RocketFoot, you work for a top notch company.
(08-30-2013, 05:24 PM)redeye202 Wrote: [ -> ]Placed my order on 8-27-13, the big brown truck stopped today 8-30-13 to deliver my order, AWESOME service, RocketFoot, you work for a top notch company.
Thank you! We certainly try to offer the best service possible!
(08-05-2011, 05:58 AM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great comments!  We are usually even faster than that, but a walk in customer bought us out of 1 lb tubs Saturday Morning.  The good thing is that we are only about 40 miles from Weapon Shield in Bethel Park, PA so it doesn't take long to get stock replenished!  We do try our best to create happy customers!

Well that answers that!  I was wondering where you were.

I'm only 6 miles from WeaponShield.  I've bought a LOTTA tires from Rich's there on Industrial Blvd.   Wink
(11-21-2020, 07:21 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2011, 05:58 AM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great comments!  We are usually even faster than that, but a walk in customer bought us out of 1 lb tubs Saturday Morning.  The good thing is that we are only about 40 miles from Weapon Shield in Bethel Park, PA so it doesn't take long to get stock replenished!  We do try our best to create happy customers!

Well that answers that!  I was wondering where you were.

I'm only 6 miles from WeaponShield.  I've bought a LOTTA tires from Rich's there on Industrial Blvd.   Wink
We are damn near neighbors!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4