Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: New AR15 Forum Launched!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!  I just built a new forum focused on AR15's!  It's a sister forum to PAZRT!  If anyone wants to help test it out, the address is: www.AlphaRomeo15.org

I wanted to create a nation wide AR15 forum where you can discuss all types of AR's at any knowledge level and on any budget without dealing with gun snobs and poor bashers!  That's the idea anyway, LOL!
(07-07-2023, 05:07 AM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys!  I just built a new forum focused on AR15's!  It's a sister forum to PAZRT!  If anyone wants to help test it out, the address is: www.AlphaRomeo15.org

I wanted to create a nation wide AR15 forum where you can discuss all types of AR's at any knowledge level and on any budget without dealing with gun snobs and poor bashers!  That's the idea anyway, LOL!

I'm on it!!!
(07-07-2023, 04:55 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2023, 05:07 AM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys!  I just built a new forum focused on AR15's!  It's a sister forum to PAZRT!  If anyone wants to help test it out, the address is: www.AlphaRomeo15.org

I'm on it!!!

I activated your account...had a minor issue with verification emails but it should be fixed now!