Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Biteme can't help but step in it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like a rake to the face, he just can't help it!!!

Some Families of Victims Outraged By Biden Visit to Uvalde
[Image: GetFile.aspx?guid=876a80d6-ca04-44a4-ba0...desize=600]
President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden visit a memorial at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas. (Evan Vucci/AP)
By Brian Freeman    |   Sunday, 29 May 2022 07:22 PM

Quote:There is "a lot of outrage" from some families of the victims over President Joe Biden visiting Uvalde, Texas, following the mass shooting there that killed 21 people at Robb Elementary School, a local reporter told CNN's "Reliable Sources" on Sunday.
"I think some people are concerned about politicizing this event, said Stella Chavez, a reporter for KERA News. "And I've heard a lot of outrage from people."
She explained that she has "heard from folks who say, 'I don't want to focus on that, on what could have happened, what should've happened, I just want to focus on the kids.'"
When asked if the families of the victims care about Biden's visit, Chavez said, "I think it depends on who you ask. I think that, for the most part, the families who were affected want to focus on their loved ones who were killed. And I think having the leader of our country come here and express, you know, his condolences is important to them. But I also know, I've heard people say, you know, now is not the time for him to come here."
Chavez, who spoke to CNN as the president was on his way to Uvalde, added, "I do think it's significant that he's coming here and especially so soon after another similar trip to Buffalo, where a horrible mass shooting also happened."
Concerning the questions about what took the police force so long to take action in order to stop the shooter, Chavez said that the families definitely "want more answers," stressing that so far the explanations have been inadequate.
As Biden left Mass at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Uvalde on Sunday, someone shouted to him as he got into his car, "Do something!" according to multiple press reports.

"We will," Biden shouted back, standing on the edge of the floorboard of the presidential limousine.
He will continue to screw up @ record pace, fumble the ball at every turn, & mumble about it continuously!

BREAKING: Biteme booed while visiting Texas after mass shooting

A huge armed law enforcement presence was on-site to guard pro-gun control Biteme.
[Image: Untitled-design--40-.jpg]
The Post Millennial The Post Millennial
[/url]May 29, 2022 4:12 PM 2 mins reading

Quote:Usurper Joe Biteme was booed as he and the First Lady exited a Catholic mass in Uvalde on Sunday, with the crowd yelling for him to "do something," following a Texas school shooting that killed 21 people on Tuesday.

According to Turning Point USA contributor Drew Hernandez, Biteme appeared  IS "clueless" as he and the First Lady left Sacred Heart Catholic Church on Sunday, which lies around one mile from Robb Elementary, where Tuesday's fatal shooting took place.

Quote:Other reports are reporting he responded with “we will”
— Drew Hernandez (@DrewHLive) [url=https://twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1530987855778136066?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw]May 29, 2022

Other reports said the Usurper responded to calls for him to "do something" with "we will," Hernandez said.

Biteme and First Lady Jill Biteme were in Texas to met with the victims’ families, survivors, and first responders impacted by the massacre at Robb Elementary School, in which a shooter killed 19 children and two teachers Tuesday.

On the day of the shooting, officers arrived on scene but waited for backup to enter the school — even while parents and onlookers begged them to enter. Some witnesses say they were screaming at law enforcement to "go in there." One mother tried to rush in and was handcuffed by federal marshals.

A press conference last week revealed that 19 officers were stationed in the hallway of the school for over an hour before the shooter was killed.

According to Hernandez, around 15 out of a crowd of 50 to 60 people cheered for Biden as he arrived at Robb Elementary School.

Quote:HAPPENING NOW: About 15 out of 50-60 people cheer for Usurper Biteme as he arrives at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde Texas | @TPUSA pic.twitter.com/yTdjLj2tii
— Drew Hernandez (@DrewHLive) May 29, 2022

As he exited the school, onlookers can be heard shouting "we need help," and "Usurper Biteme we need change." One man is heard yelling that Bitemeneeds to help the Uvalde community, because the children are not safe in school.

Quote:“Usurper Biteme WE NEED HELP!”

Uvalde Residents shout towards Usurper Biteme as he leaves Robb Elementary School in Uvalde Texas | @TPUSA pic.twitter.com/mFuVfWhoIy

Onlookers were also heard booing Texas Governor Greg Abbot, as visited the school. Abbot has come under fire for saying about the shooting: as "horrible as what happened [was], it could have been worse."

Quote:BREAKING: Uvalde residents boo Texas Governor Greg Abbott as he pays his respects at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde Texas | @TPUSA pic.twitter.com/4JSipaKOvv

Hernandez also noted the huge armed law enforcement presence on-site to guard pro-gun control Biden.

"Rules for the[e], but NOT FOR ME," he posted.

Quote:HYPOCRITE: Huge armed law enforcement presence to guard Pro-Gun control President Biden as he attends Catholic Mass this morning in Uvalde Texas

Rules for the, but NOT FOR ME@TPUSA pic.twitter.com/N9SI5otbkx

Hernandez had noted that Biden had plans to greet the crowd that had gathered around the church, but secret service members kept Biteme away from the crowd once they started booing.

Quote:NOTE: The secret service told the group of people standing by the church that Usurper Biteme will come greet them, once the booing and shouts to do something began, they instantly kept him away
Good thing you left all that military-grade hardware with the taliban, huh SlowJoe?!

Biden Claims A 9mm Bullet ‘Blows The Lung Out Of The Body’ And People ‘Couldn’t Own Cannons’
By  Virginia Kruta

May 30, 2022   DailyWire.com
[Image: GettyImages-1400079182.jpg?fit=crop&ar=1...eact-9.3.0]Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images

Quote:President Joe Biden made several dubious claims about firearms as he continued his push for tighter gun regulations in the wake of Tuesday’s shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.
One of the claims he made, speaking to reporters alongside Marine One, was that a 9mm bullet “blows the lung out of the body.”

Quote:"The 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body." – President Joe Biden
Will the fact checkers be flagging his comment as misinformation? pic.twitter.com/fFPPf7Cv44
— David Hookstead (@dhookstead) May 30, 2022

Shelby Talcott, White House correspondent at The Daily Caller, noted that Biden had been talking about “rational gun laws” and appeared to suggest that a 9 mm was a “high caliber” weapon that should potentially be banned.
Saying that he had consulted experts, Biden claimed that a “9 mm bullet blows the lung out of the body” and added, “There’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self protection, hunting.”
Quote:Biden, talking about "rational gun laws," says this morning that a "9 mm bullet blows the lung out of the body."
"There’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self protection, hunting," he added, per pool report.
— Shelby Talcott (@ShelbyTalcott) May 30, 2022

“It was never about AR-15s or “assault rifles.” It’s about convincing you to give up your inalienable right to defend yourself,” James Lindsay tweeted.
“So they’re ditching the whole “assault weapon” shtick this time and coming straight for 9mm handguns?” Newsweek’s Josh Hammer added.
Dario Morrow agreed, saying, “And THIS is why people don’t support gun control. It never stops at the AR-15’s. Never. The President of the United States is talking about going after 9mm handguns, the most popular home defense weapon in America. This has never been about ‘doing something’ to protect kids.”
Biden continued with a second claim, saying that the Second Amendment was not meant to be “absolute” and repeating — as he has a number of times in the past — the assertion that when the Bill of Rights was written, citizens could not legally own cannons.
“The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute. You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed,” Biden continued. “I think things have gotten so bad that everybody is getting more rational about it.”
Quote:"The Constitution, the Second Amendment was never absolute. You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "I think things have gotten so bad that everybody is getting more rational about it."
— Shelby Talcott (@ShelbyTalcott) May 30, 2022

“You could absolutely own a cannon back then. In fact, John Hancock lent 4 of his personal cannon to George Washington and the Colonial Army for the duration. Where the hell do you people think the weapons for the Colonials came from early on?” @PatriotsofMars tweeted.
“Regarding cannons: Yes you could and yes you can,” Emily Zanotti added.
“This has already been debunked,” @RBPundit pointed out. “You could, in fact, buy a cannon when the second amendment was passed and could buy one today if you had enough money.”
I'm waiting for this dipshit to bring this to his next ramble against guns!!!

[Image: grabbers.jpg]
The Babylon Bee  NAILS IT!!!

‘Guns Should Not Be In The Hands Of The Mentally Unstable,’ Says Senile Man With Nukes
Politics
May 27th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
[Image: article-11368-1.jpg]

Quote:WASHINGTON, D.C.—A senile old man in Washington who has a deadly nuclear arsenal at his fingertips is calling for dangerous weapons to be taken out of the hands of the mentally unstable.
"Listen, folks, this shouldn't be difficult," said the yammering old geriatric to a duck in the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool. "The mentally unstable shouldn't have guns! It's dangerous! Think of what could happen, Jack! They could fire it blindly through their front door because they heard a noise, or leave it right out in the open where a Taliban terrorist could pick it up, or accidentally kill innocent people they thought were bad guys but turned out to be foreign aid workers!" The man then dove face-first into the pool because he thought he saw an ice cream cone there.
Many Democrats are warning of chaos and death if mentally unstable people such as themselves ever get their hands on a firearm. "It would be a disaster," said one Democratic strategist. "Think of putting weapons in the hands of people who can't even define what a 'woman' is! I shudder at the thought! Please disarm us immediately!"
"It's real simple," said the old man as he climbed out of the Reflecting Pool, disappointed to not have found any ice cream. "Guns, tanks, drones, nukes—all that stuff—we gotta take those away from people who aren't mentally fit!" 
At publishing time, the man was on the run after taking an ice cream cone he mistook for a handgun out of the hands of a tourist.