Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Biteme's whole family are dipshits!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We already know about Slowjoe, "Dr." Jill & crackhead Hunter; Now Slowjoe's dipshit sister weighs in with her dumbassery!!

President Biden's Sister Blames Trump for Hunter's Problems  (So Trump held him down, forced him to snort coke & wash outta the Navy, eh?)
[Image: GetFile.aspx?guid=9cbff031-b02a-4aae-837...desize=600]
Valerie Biden Owens in 2020. (AP/Andrew Harnik)
By Charlie McCarthy    |   Monday, 11 April 2022 01:07 PM

Quote:President Joe Biden's sister said Monday that Hunter Biden's legal problems resulted from former President Donald Trump being "very intent" on taking down her brother.
Valerie Biden Owens appeared on "CBS Mornings" and told host Gayle King that she had known the 2020 presidential race between her brother and Trump would be vicious.
"The only race that I wasn't enthusiastic about Joe getting involved in was the 2020 presidency," Owens said on CBS, "because I was expecting, and was not disappointed, that it would be ugly and mean and would be an attack on my brother Joe personally and professionally because the former president is very intent on bringing my brother down."

A federal grand jury has heard testimony in recent months about Hunter Biden's income and payments he received while serving on the board of a Ukraine energy company, two people familiar with the probe told The Associated Press.
The New York Post reported Saturday that emails on Hunter Biden's laptop show he used his pull with his father to try to get his friends either employed or promoted while his dad was the sitting vice president.
On Monday, King asked Owens whether Hunter Biden was "a problem for the family."
The president's sister again blamed Trump.
"I assume that from the beginning the former president and his entourage would attack my brother by going and attacking the family," she said on CBS, "because of all of the policies and principles Joe stood for.
"[Trump] thought the weak link would be to attack my brother's child."
She proceeded to defend her nephew.

"Hunter has written in exquisite detail about his struggle with addiction, his walk through hell, and I am so grateful he has been able to walk out of hell, but I don't think there's a family in this country who hasn't tasted it," Owens told King.
Owens also said she thought her brother should run for reelection in 2024.
"Sure, yes," she said. "I think my brother is the right person, at the right time, for all the right reasons."
A Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey found that Trump led Biden by 6 points in a possible 2024 rematch of 2020.
Trump received 47%, Biden 41%, and 12% of voters were undecided when asked to make a selection if the 2024 presidential election were held right now, according to the poll released exclusively to The Hill.
Valerie Biden Owens was on CBS promoting her new book, "Growing Up Biden," which is due out Tuesday.

Wotta fuckin' dumbass!!!!  And waste of precious oxygen - like EVERY Biteme!!!