Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: HERO ARRESTED IN LANCASTER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PAZRT'S nominee for PA Patriot of the year so far!!!

Pennsylvania Man Arrested for Slapping 'I Did That!' Stickers Onto Gas Pumps
[Image: GetFile.aspx?guid=7549a16d-11cf-4ea9-8d9...desize=600]
"I Did That" sticker. (AP)
By Jay Clemons    |   Monday, 11 April 2022 03:22 PM

Quote:Rising fuel prices have been a source of frustration for many Americans this year; and for some, they've already reached a boiling point.
On March 31, Pennsylvania police arrested a man who had allegedly been caught slapping anti-Joe Biden stickers onto gas pumps.
According to Lancaster Online, Thomas Richard Glazewski placed the Biden-related stickers on the pumps at a Turkey Hill gas station and then had an ugly encounter with police, when directly confronted.

"This guy stuck stickers on a gas pump, got yelled at by a clerk for doing so and went crazy afterwards," wrote Aaron Philips, who recorded the incident and subsequently shared it on Facebook.
Glazewski was heard yelling a vulgarity in the video, while flailing his arms at police. The 54-year-old from Manor Township then ran toward a pump, screaming, "I did that! That's what I did!"
Glazewski's boast essentially mimicked the stickers mocking President Joe Biden for his supposed role in the U.S. experiencing a 40-year-high with inflation ... which affects gas prices, as well.
The assailant then ran across the gas station parking lot and was tackled and handcuffed by an officer. At the incident's peak, three cops tried to shove Glazewski into the back seat of a patrol car, where he allegedly kicked two officers, according to the New York Post.
Lancaster Online reports Glazewski was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, harassment, and criminal mischief.
According to Statista.com, a site which tracks economic trends in America, the country's average gas price has consistently hovered above $4 per gallon over the last six weeks — coinciding with Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, which began on Feb. 24.
AAA cites $4.24 as the average price per gallon in Pennsylvania.

The "I did that!" decals have attracted a cult following in various pockets of the United States. Amazon reportedly sells 100 packs of the Biden-centric stickers for $8.95.

These stickers are routinely sold out cos' I tried to buy some recently - they also look great on empty grocery store shelves!!!
So apparently now you can be arrested for sticking the stickers wherever you stick them?
If you ask me that's infringing on My First Amendment right which is freedom of speech and freedom of advertisement.
However as we all know under the Biden Administration most of our freedoms are being trampled on and erase and God only knows what is next!