Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: anti-Trump zombie arrested in Philthy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man Wanted in Stabbing at New York's MoMA Arrested in Philly
[Image: GetFile.aspx?guid=c08689d5-c1cb-4efb-a55...desize=600]
A New York City police officer closes the entrance of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City on March 12, 2022. (KENA BETANCUR/AFP via Getty Images)
Tuesday, 15 March 2022 07:12 AM

Quote:Police early Tuesday arrested a man at a Philadelphia bus terminal who is wanted in the stabbing of two employees inside the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Officers found Gary Cabana, 60, sleeping on a bench. He was arrested without incident, police said.
Philadelphia police said they were searching for him in connection with a fire that was set at a nearby hotel in the city on Monday.

Police in New York said Cabana was caught on video leaping a reception desk and stabbing two employees inside the Museum of Modern Art on Saturday after he was denied entrance for previous incidents of disorderly conduct.
The museum workers, a 24-year-old man and a 24-year-old woman, were stabbed multiple times and were in stable condition.
The suspect's membership was revoked for two separate incidents of disorderly behavior at the museum in recent days, NYPD Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence & Counterterrorism John Miller said.
A letter informing the man of his expired membership was sent out on Friday, Miller said, and he showed up at the museum Saturday saying he intended to see a film that was playing.
“He became upset about not being allowed entrance, and then jumped over the reception desk and proceeded to attack and stab two employees of the museum multiple times,” Miller said.
MoMA, founded in 1929, is one of New York City’s top tourist attractions, and drew more than 700,000 visitors in 2020. Its collection of modern art includes “The Starry Night” by Vincent Van Gogh and works by Henri Matisse and Paul Gauguin.
The museum evacuated patrons after the attack and closed. It was scheduled to reopen Tuesday.

MoMA stabbing suspect DMs Post reporter that he ‘lost it’ over Van Gogh painting
By
Joe Marino and
Kenneth Garger
March 14, 2022 2:19am
Updated

Quote:Two employees stabbed at Moma

More On: stabbings The crazed fugitive wanted for allegedly stabbing two Museum of Modern Art employees says he “lost it” on Saturday when the two victims refused to let him into the famed museum to see Van Gogh’s masterpiece “Starry Night.”
Gary Cabana, 60, made the apparent admission in a series of bizarre Instagram messages with The Post on Sunday night as he remained on the lam following the Saturday night knifings.
He also placed blame on the victims, saying they conspired with a woman named “Barbara” who he claimed lied to get his museum membership revoked.
“The stabbed girls were in on the BACKSTABBING too,” Cabana wrote in his message. “I don’t backstab, I do the frontside only.”
[Image: gary-cabana-instagram-06-2.jpg?quality=9...all&w=1024]Instagram/@gary_joe_cab
“It’s a WOMAN SCORNED scenario front-to-back. And she got help from the stabbed girls,” he said, referring to “Barbara.”
Police said Cabana had two outbursts at the museum, which prompted his membership to be terminated — and led to the Saturday attack.
But the man denied any such incidents in his Sunday night messages.
Cabana said the letter from the museum’s security director stated he was “aggressive [and] disruptive” on Feb. 24 and last Wednesday.
[Image: gary-cabana-instagram-05-1.jpg?quality=9...all&w=1024]Gary Cabana posted a series of rants to Instagram where he seemingly confessed to the stabbings.Instagram/@gary_joe_cab
“NOT TRUE AT ALL,” he wrote to a Post reporter.
“I was completely blindsided by the ‘letter’ from security without any meeting or consultation to explain my mental health situation and how important GREAT MOVIES are to my life.”
Cabana said security “just believed Barbara’s lies and booted me.”
On Saturday afternoon, he wrote, “When they said I couldn’t go upstairs to see STARRY STARYY NIGHT EVER AGAIN I lost it.”
[Image: 615-22-Assault-MTN-Pct-03-12-22-1.jpg?qu...all&w=1024]Cabana has been on the lam since the stabbings Saturday night.
Cabana allegedly freaked out when he was turned away around 4 p.m. while trying to get into a screening of “Bringing Up Baby” at the museum, authorities said. Both victims — a man and woman, both 24 — were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The suspected stabber has been active on social media while evading authorities.
Cabana claimed to The Post that he was heading to former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

And a maskhole, to boot!  Watch out Sector 7 - someone has decided you're a "sanctuary sector" for insane zombies!!!
When will the apocalypse be here I'm tired of waiting for it, too many damn zombies running around. We need to purge them!