Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: WHEN you get banned from Facetard, post your good stuff here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because we can't all be on the CCP paroll, like Lebron, Mickey Mauci, & Schmuckerberg & his facthole flunkies, we willALL  get banned from Facetard for speaking the truth eventually. Spend your time in FACETURD BANDCAMP constructively and post your good stuff here!!!  Chinese zombies do not intimidate us here!!!  We can handle the truth, here!!!
The best thing about Trump's pending election to a 3rd term - that hopefully won't be stolen this time - is the pleasure we'll ALL take in watching shitheels like Mickey Mauci, Schmuckerberg, & Facefuck's factholes all being hung from D.C. lampposts like they should've been by now were the Founding Fathers still in charge.  Buzzards gotta eat - same as worms after all. Buzards are already used to feathers, hope they don't mind a little tar on their meals as well!!!

[Image: tar_feather-e1520530614639-800x445.jpg]
(Sung to the tune of Boola-Boola - the Yale alma mater, or Boomer-Sooner, if you're more partial to Oklahoma)

"Fuck the factholes, fuck the factholes, fuck the factholes, fuck the factholes, Fuck the factholes, fuck the factholes, fuck the factholes, go eat shit & now drop dead!!!" [Image: get-sum.jpg]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin (feel free to repaste in a PM to Your favorite facetard facthole - I am! Big Grin )
[Image: factfucks.jpg][Image: FACETARD-SHITBAMA.jpg]
Just got banned for lamenting that the cops didn't pop that little pantywaist incel in Chitcago who shot up the parade on July 4, so I sent the factfucks this as their wake-up call this morning!

"So which mass murderer are you loving on today? Jeffrey Dahmer, Timothy McVeigh? Pol Pot? Mao Zedong? Frame this & hang it there in Mommy's basement - make her proud that you aspire to "greatness!""

[Image: 6lxly2.jpg]

Suck it facetard - you own it!!!
NEVER trust a factfuck for any damn thing - especially in regards to Mickey Mauci!!!!

Fauci Just Canceled $1.8 Million In Grisly Beagle Experiments After Fake Fact-Checkers Lied To Save His Behind
By: Olivia Hajicek
July 07, 2022

[Image: 49809803361_9ff95142d3_3k-1200x675.jpg]
  Image CreditTrump White House Archive/Flickr

Quote:Plans for more taxpayer-funded experiments on dogs commissioned by Anthony Fauci’s division of the NIH have recently been canceled, which is pretty damning for the fact-checkers who attempted to cover for Fauci by downplaying similar experiments brought into the spotlight last summer.
In addition to Snopes, FactCheck.org, and PolitiFact all parroting the same statement from Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases — “Animals used in federally-funded research are protected by laws, regulations, and policies to ensure the smallest possible number of subjects and the greatest commitment to their welfare” — the fact-checkers also tried to distance Fauci from the experiments. While he is the director of the NIAID, they said, he didn’t personally fund these experiments, which reportedly included feeding experimental drugs to puppies, injecting dogs with cocaine, and cutting out their vocal cords so they couldn’t bark during the abuse.
But after pushback, five more beagle experiments have been canceled, as confirmed in a letter Fauci reportedly sent late last month, indicating that the media fact-checkers’ “nothing to see here” attitude was all an obstruction. Though the “fact-checking” media attempted to distance a flailing Fauci — whose credibility had been completely shattered by his abysmal Covid response — from the unethical experiments on dogs, the reality is that as leader of the NIAID, Fauci is ultimately responsible for funding decisions.
The latest five tests, reportedly for a new allergy medication for hay fever — or, as the White Coat Waste Project put it, a “runny nose” — were not required by the Food and Drug Administration, and at least one of the tests could have been done on guinea pigs. Besides subjecting puppies as young as six months old to unnecessary medical experiments, the tests would have cost taxpayers more than $1.8 million.
After the White Coat Waste Project exposed the planned experiments, Iowa Republican Sen. Joni Ernst sent a letter to Fauci’s NIAID requesting details about the proposed tests and saying the “invasive, painful, and potentially deadly procedures” appeared to be unnecessary. “NIAID’s contractor proposed an alternative, non-dog animal model to replace dogs for at least some testing,” Ernst said, adding that the FDA stated it “does not mandate that human drugs be studied in dogs.”
Fauci responded in a letter on June 22 saying that “after consultation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the company [commissioned to conduct the tests] elected to proceed using two rodent models only,” adding, “No experiments utilizing the canine model are being conducted under this contract.”
“I want to assure you that NIH and NIAID take the welfare of animals in research very seriously,” Fauci claimed in the letter. Can we get a fact-check on that?
FACTHOLES LOVE MASS MURDERERS OVER THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LITTLE CHICAGO ANQUEEFER IN A DRESS WHO SHOT UP THE INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE IS ONE OF THEIR SPECIAL BUTT BUDDIES, WHOM THEY'RE DEFENDING & TRYING TO PROTECT FROM THE LAW!!

THEY'D RATHER DEFEND A FELLOW RUMP RANGER THAN THE TRUTH AND IF YOU POST ANYTHING FROM ONE OF THEIR NON-APPROVED LAMESTREAM CORPGOVMEDIA  SOURCES - YOU & THE REAL NEWS WILL BE MEMORYHOLED!!!

FYI!!!
Factfucks got me again, because the dipshits are clueless & humorless - check this out - they say it encourages suicide!

[Image: factfuck1.jpg]

[Image: factfuck-shitty-standards.jpg]

I told them I promptly don't give a shit about their shitty standards!  Why hang out on facetard when you can be here with regular people @ PAZRT!!!

That & I was about to post that Mickey Mauci is trying to kill me again, as me, my wife & kids all have Chinavirus again.  I'm sure the preemptive ban was so I wouldn't question their Chinkydink19 MISinformation center bullshit again, too.
BECAUSE FACETARD WAS STARTED BY AN EPSTEIN ISLAND PEDO, & FACTFUCKS ARE KNOWN PEDOPHILES, THEY WOULD NOT APPROVE OF SUCH RESTRICTION OF THEIR TRADE!  THEREFORE POST THIS FAR & WIDE & TO HELL WITH PEDOFACTFUCKS!!!

[Image: FACETARD-DIAPPROVES.jpg]
factfucks aren't content with facetard gulag - they keep fucking with my account when I'm powerless to do anything about it!

[Image: fucktwits.jpg]

The only activity on it is THEIRS - THEY FUCK WITH IT AT WILL BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE ONLY ACCESS TO IT - I'd chuck the whole thing, but the fact it pisses them off is WHY I keep at it!

They constantly try to memoryhole everything that doesn't suit their basement-dwelling anqueefer sensibilities.  They purposefully fuck up MY page with their libtard spam!!

[Image: left-wing-bullshit.jpg]

feel free to message these facefucks & tell them where to cram their libtard spam!

https://www.facebook.com/AFPFactCheck/

https://www.facebook.com/LeadStoriesCom/

https://www.facebook.com/usatodayfactcheck/

https://www.facebook.com/politifact/

Out these factfucks & let 'em have it!  They think THIS is "spam!"

[Image: libtard-bullshit.jpg]
Pages: 1 2