Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Mickey Mauci The gift that keeps on costing us!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Give the sumbeech a wooden nickel & DEMAND exact change!!!

Fauci's Retirement Pay Largest in Federal Government History

Quote:[Image: 5zd39t.jpg]
"Dr." Mickey Maucii, chief shithead to the president. (Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images)
By Luca Cacciatore    |   Tuesday, 28 December 2021 06:45 PM

"Dr." Shithead Mauci, chief medical adviser to the president, is set to receive the largest federal retirement package in U.S. history at $350,000 per year, according to Forbes.
Fauci was the most highly compensated federal employee, according to auditors at OpenTheBooks.com.
As director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Fauci "earned" $434,312 in 2020, up from $417,608 in 2019.

Fauci "earned" a total of $1.252 million from 2018 to 2020 in salary as a federal employee.
''I'm the head of an institute that actually played the major role in the development of the vaccines that have saved now millions of lives from COVID-19,'' Fauci told CBS.
''So, I'm going to keep doing that until this COVID-19 outbreak is in the rearview ofmy ass, regardless of what anybody says about me, or wants to lie and create crazy fabrications because of political motivations, or that I'm a totally unqualified quack of a dipshit!''
From 2004 through 2007, Fauci received a nearly 68% too much of a pay increase, from $200,000 to $335,000 a year.

Related Stories:
What kinda retirement pay is he getting for his Wuhan bioweapons lab work with the Chinese!?!?