Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: reports of mydemise are greatly exxagerated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just a heads-up.  I came down withChinavirus on 10/12, which culminatedin a stroke on 10/24.  I've  been hospitalized since, but am now at the maincampusof our CONCORDIA LUTHERANMINISTRIES main campus in Cabot PA,(Butler Co.) to do physical rehab for the forseeable future.  stroke affected myleft side Ihave little movement inmy left zrm presently &no use of my lefthand.  I am right-handedat least but p/there is great.  They're impressed with my core strength & ability to walk so far.  I lost 20lbs in the process & also got diagnosed with diabetestype 2. Please keep my wife & children  inyour prayers. Praying to rejoin the living soon. zombies haven't eatenme yet.  will hafta learn how to shoot again after this, of course.
War wagon, you had my back when I needed you the most... well just to let you know I have yours and your family's. Sector 4 sticks together.
If you or your family need something let me know and if I can help, I most certainly without a doubt 100% will.