Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Da' natives is gettin' RESTLESS...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ruh-roh, SlowJoe!   Confused

Trump Embraced by Cops, Firemen, and Sports Fans as 'F Biden' Sweeps the Nation
[/url]By [url=https://pjmedia.com/columnist/kevindowneyjr]Kevin Downey Jr. Sep 12, 2021 3:30 PM ET

[Image: 928d86c1-5c94-4cc3-a07b-308770272b0e-860x475.jpg]
AP Photo/Evan Vucci

Quote:Election audits are gaining ground in swing states, Biden’s popularity is plummeting, “F Biden” is trending on Twitter, and Trump is lauded and applauded everywhere he goes. Take the hint, Joe: No one wants you around.

On his ride to visit  Shanksville, Penn., as part of the 20th anniversary of 9/11, poor Joe passed a sign that said, “F— Joe Biden.” He then used that to make the Sept. 11 memorial all about his battered ego.
Quote:Biden on what he’s thinking about on 9/11:
“What would the people who died be thinking? They think it makes sense to be doing this kinda thing where you ride down the street and see a sign that says ‘F so-and-so’?” pic.twitter.com/gbOPWrxajd
— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) September 12, 2021

Meanwhile, at the Holyfield-Belfort bout, boxing fans go crazy for a tanned and relaxed President Trump.
Quote:Massive chants of "WE LOVE TRUMP" and "SPEECH" erupt at the Holyfield vs Belfort fight as President Trump MC's with @DonaldJTrumpJr
Watch. This is amazing. pic.twitter.com/hq2IsEcPGs
— Danny De Urbina (@dannydeurbina) September 12, 2021

Gropey Joe isn’t nearly as popular with sports fans.
Quote:What's FJB stand for? Here's a short explainer video!
And you can get the shirt in your your favorite team color right here! https://t.co/XYvR2vCwXF pic.twitter.com/4AaW4xFvLT
— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) September 12, 2021

“F Biden” was even trending on Twitter for a while. It might still be trending, I wouldn’t put it past Twitter to take it down to hide the fact that people are growing sick of groggy Joe.
Quote:It’s always a good morning when
F Biden is trending!? pic.twitter.com/OLiB6YUmJt
— Rie in AZ ?? (@RieMcAz) September 12, 2021

Quote:F Biden is trending so I'm waiting for the fact checkers to tell us the F stands for "For".
— Coop (@JokesandaPoint) September 12, 2021

Trump paid visits and respects to New York City first responders on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 and received rousing applause after his talks. Biden was a no-show.

Biden, still reeling from a tragically handled evacuation of Afghanistan in which 13 troops were killed by a suicide bomber, was recently heckled and mocked as he toured parts of New Jersey and New York, typically Democrat strongholds, in the aftermath of Hurricane Ida. People greeted him with “F Biden” signs.

Some Americans shouted their obscenity-laced opinions about the job Biden is doing. One yelled, “Resign, you tyrant!”

Related: Biden Lies His Head off and Attacks Americans Who Yelled at Him About Afghanistan

This was the same tour during which Biden said the word “tornado” is outdated.

“Looks like a tornado — they don’t call them that anymore — that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country.”

This marks the second weekend in a row in which sports fans, particularly college-aged young adults, have lashed out at Biden. Let’s see if we can’t make this last for the entire football season.
WOOT!  Angel

Never before have I so enjoyed hearing the 'F word'

Quote:By Andrea Widburg
September 13, 2021

I held off on writing about the "F‑‑‑ Joe Biden" chants that began at college football games a couple of weeks ago.  I had three reasons.  First, I'm not a fan of obscenities because I think they cheapen speech.  Second, these chants were initially small groups at Southern colleges, which really didn't seem like a "thing."  Third, I wasn't going to get excited until I learned whether the chants had legs.

Well, it turns out they do have legs, and they're becoming large chants at multiple games (including New York baseball games).  And most importantly, Joe Biden knows about them and isn't happy.

The "F‑‑‑ Joe Biden" phenomenon began a couple of weeks ago.  As you can see, these weren't stadium-wide chants.  They were confined to some enthusiastic students in the crowd.  There was the one at the Coastal Carolina football game:
Quote:FUCK JOE BIDEN chant ? at the first Coastal Carolina football game@OldRowCcu pic.twitter.com/D4dwxs2sEE
— Old Row Sports (@OldRowSports) September 3, 2021

Then the Virginia Tech crowd got into the act — again, on a small scale:
Quote:Another FUCK JOE BIDEN ? chant, this time at the Virginia Tech game

ITS NOW A MOVEMENT ??? @OldRowHokies pic.twitter.com/CD4ObCqTaK
— Old Row Sports (@OldRowSports) September 4, 2021

A handful of other stadiums shared the anti-Biden chant.

Within two weeks, though, things had changed.  The chants were still in the South, but whole stadiums rocked out to them on September 11.  Normally, I'd be upset with this kind of crude conduct on a solemn day, but (a) these are college football games, and (b) September 11 serves as a horrifying reminder of exactly what Joe Biden did to Afghanistan and America:
Quote:TENNESSEE CHECKING IN ? #FJB pic.twitter.com/u3WHUHElgM
— Old Row Sports (@OldRowSports) September 11, 2021

Quote:FUCK JOE BIDEN, ROLL TIDE! ? pic.twitter.com/F551mJrC4b
— Old Row Sports (@OldRowSports) September 11, 2021

But as I said, these chants are in the South.  Surely that shouldn't count.  Well, maybe.  But what happens when both Mets and Yankees fans in New York join together in the chant after a game?  Is it a thing then?
Quote:Mets and Yankees Fans Unite to Chant "Fuck Joe Biden" as they leave Saturdays Game ???https://t.co/xrYiwUhzwh pic.twitter.com/jRsz8xPjyo
— Renee Chase (@reneeonline) September 12, 2021

It's also worth noting that the dismissive phrase isn't limited to sports.  Signs are gaining popularity, too.

So, yeah, I think it's a thing.  And you know who else thinks it's a thing?  Joe Biden.  At the Shanksville ceremony honoring those who died on 9/11 helping to save our nation (and if you haven't read the transcript of Todd Beamer's final phone call, you must), Joe was asked for his thoughts about 9/11.

If Joe had half a brain, he would have burbled about American pride, Osama bin Laden's death, or some other meaningless nonsense meant to puff himself up, along with the Democrat party.

But Joe Biden no longer has half a brain.  So mixed in with all the other nonsense he spouted, he told the reporter that he was certain that those people who gave their lives to save the White House or the Capitol would have been very peeved that Americans today are chanting "eff so-and-so" — with Biden obviously thinking of himself when he said that:
Quote:Biden on what he’s thinking about on 9/11:

“What would the people who died be thinking? They think it makes sense to be doing this kinda thing where you ride down the street and see a sign that says ‘F so-and-so’?” pic.twitter.com/gbOPWrxajd
— Jewish Deplorable (@TrumpJew2) September 12, 2021

In case the tweet doesn't show up, here's what Biden had to say:
Quote:What would the people who died...what would they be thinking?  They think it makes sense to be doing this kinda thing where you ride down the street and someone has a sign saying "F so-and-so"?
The chant, vulgar though it may be, is a sign that, despite fifty years of leftist propaganda in schools, the news, entertainment, and corporate America, the American spirit still lives.  And that's a spirit that says we don't walk away from a war abandoning our citizens and our allies, along with $83B in hi-tech weaponry; we don't destroy our energy independence; we don't ruin the economy by printing American dollars like the Weimar Deutschmark; and America is not stronger when we obsessively divide people by race and engage in old-fashioned, KKK-style race-baiting, only with Whites as the target.

Americans are smarter than that, and it's all boiling down to a single shorthand phrase: "F‑‑‑ Joe Biden!"

Image by Andrea Widburg.