Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Put EVERYTHING in the basement this week!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The military will be defying The Posse Comitatus Act... again... Dodgy ... in and around Pittsburgh, flying infrared radar flights over Pittsburgh  They will be mapping gun owners, by detecting weapons signatures, and infrared marking such houses, so they know what chimneys to send the AGM-65's down when the time comes.

The article doesn't ACTUALLY say this, but I used to work in radio & television; I speak fluent "talking head BS," and am an expert at interpreting the same... 

Law enforcement conducting training this week, with low flying planes

[Image: 5RGCQYBD3FCDTLJO4TCHPILMUA.jpg]
(NICE, irrelevant, BS-use of a police CAR lightbar picture, in a story about using the UNITED STATES AIR FORCE against the civilian populace!  Angry )

(Anatolii Verezhak/Getty Images/iStockphoto)
June 13, 2021 at 11:25 am EDTBy WPXI.com News Staff

Quote:PITTSBURGH — The Department of Defense, in cooperation VIOLATION OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION Angry with local and state law enforcement, will be conducting training in and around the Pittsburgh area from Sunday until June 19.

This is a planned exercise and is not in response to any current world events, according to a news release from Pittsburgh Public Safety.

During this period, the public may see or hear low-flying aircraft over parts of Southwestern Pennsylvania, which is routine for this type of training. However, the exercise is expected to have minimal impact to the public.

UNLESS you're a LAW-ABIDING CIVILIAN, whose house is being painted with a big, infrared, "X"!!!   Angry Angry Angry
I had a low-flying helicopter that shook the hell out of my house go over my house at least 3 or 4 times a couple days ago it was absolutely insane shit shook in my house that's how low it was and it wasn't your average helicopter I could tell that was military but I could not see the damn thing as hard as I looked I could not see where this helicopter was.
Blue THUNDER!   Confused
Maybe it was the boys in blue trying to take an x-ray of my house, who knows.
But even if they did they didn't find anything because I just moved into my new house and nothing is there. All my goods and gear are stationed elsewhere until I'm fully moved in.
So they're probably thinking I neither have nothing or they'll check again later because this time around 8 it and find squat.