Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: How is the ammo supply in your sector?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wal-Mart is bone dry.  I haven't been to any of the LGS lately.  I've been hoarding what I have.
I'm getting some .223 today (private sale) at $.40/rd.!  But yeah the stores are empty, otherwise.   Confused
I continue to find stores empty, and yes Walmart shelves have been ghost towns for what seems like forever now but my local gun store National Armory still has ample supply but the buy prices are ridiculous. So I have been buying up when I can afford it but haven't gone crazy broke.
Can't wait til' prices fall again.
I've got a good stock built up but who can't use more?
I found some Igman M193 @ $.691/2 / thousand delivered. 

I'm THINKIN' about it... Undecided
Where'd u find that?
I figured and found it out of stock all over the net.
(03-20-2021, 02:44 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Where'd u find that?
I figured and found it out of stock all over the net.

I bookmarked it on my OFFICE computer!   Blush
How's THIS deal grab ya'?   Wink

Ammo Deals: 1000 Rounds PMC Bronze 223 Rem + 1pc Magpul D60 Magazine $839.99 FREE S&H

Quote:Ammoland Inc.  Posted on March 18, 2021 by F Riehl, Editor in Chief
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, Ammoland will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Check out our Daily Gun Deals page for more savings!
U.S. & Texas LawShield is America’s original legal defense for self-defense program.

[Image: 1000-Rounds-PMC-Bronze-223-Rem-1pc-Magpu...00x437.jpg]1000 Rounds PMC Bronze 223 Rem + 1pc Magpul D60 Magazine Deal
USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Brownells has a money-saving package deal that you can save even more on when you game their shopping cart with a coupon code “MZB” at check out. Pick up an extra high-cap Magpul D60 magazine and 1000 rounds of PMC Bronze 223 REM for $839.99. Brownells Edge Members get FREE Shipping on all their orders. The D60 mag runs $130.00 all day by itself.
Quote:1000 Rounds PMC Bronze 223 Rem + 1pc Magpul D60 Magazine[Image: Buy-Now-Gun-Deals-Clear.jpg]
Standard Issue, All-Purpose .223 Rem Load with Magpul D60
Manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, PMC Bronze Line .223 Remington 55gr FMJ rifle ammunition is rigorously inspected throughout the production process, like all PMC ammo. This includes an electronic powder-check station that precisely measures the propellant charge in each round. If the propellant in any PMC Bronze Line .223 Remington 55gr FMJ cartridge varies by as little as 2/10 grain, that cartridge is rejected.
  • Single box and case quantities available
  • Boxer primed brass cases – fully reloadable
  • Applications: target, competition, practice, recreation
PMC Bronze Line .223 Remington 55gr FMJ rifle ammo offers the opportunity of high-volume practice with high-performance ammunition at an economical price.
Ammo Deals: 1000 Rounds PMC Bronze 223 Rem + 1pc Magpul D60 Magazine $839.99 FREE S&H
Still getting all of my ammo from National Armory in Moon Township. They always have a constant Supply and for that I am appreciative and glad!
(06-22-2021, 09:09 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Still getting all of my ammo from National Armory in Moon Township. They always have a constant Supply and for that I am appreciative and glad!

Glad to hear SOMEBODY'S got some!
They always have some, call National Armory in Moon Township ask for Matt. He will be able to help you out.
Pages: 1 2