Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: If infected with a zombie virus: would you rather become a zombie or be killed first?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
STILL at DEFZOMB 1, but for a levity break - stolen from Calguns.   Tongue

Quote:Date line: Post Apocalyptia

You've been bitten by a zombie. So, you'll shortly become one. Don't try to get cute and get around that, there is no cure. It is what it is. Sometimes life is a pisser indeed.

So, your choices are these:

Would you prefer to be killed (or kill yourself) before the transformation takes place?

Or, would you rather separate from your group, let it happen, and see how it is?

Choose one!
And all you froggies and little Dutch boys, can vote as well.

We ALREADY know you're there; don't pretend you're NOT.  You might as well join in, since you have nothing better to do than monitor the site anyways.   Rolleyes

One HOPES you're keeping BETTER tabs on the anqueefers/CBP/DLDM/et.al., since they're gonna flip shiite when Trump is declared the winner after the recounts.   Blush
If I have to choose, either being a zombie or shooting me and being put down for good...
Lock and load, don't forget to double tap to insure I'm not coming back.
[Image: 1632670780114.jpg]
If we are getting over run and I'm already bit? Leave me. I'll take as many as I can and hopefully save one for myself.

If we got away and I'm bit? Hope I have a moment to say 'see you' to family then deanimate when I die and before I return, depending on type.

Deanimation is my motivation