Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Sector Frequencies - CB & FRS/GMRS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have roughly 36 hours left gentlemen, before the zombies hit the fan.  This is the real deal.

REMEMBER: your sector number IS, your CB/GMRS frequency.  If you find yourself on the move, take at LEAST a small map of PA with you, so you know what frequency to tune TO as you're moving!

[Image: zrt_map.gif]

The "cleaned up" version, if you prefer.

[Image: pennsylvania1895pazrt.jpg]

On the backside of this sheet, take the county breakdown list with you.

ZRT Sector Breakdown & Sector Map

Sector 1: 
Erie
Crawford
Mercer
Lawrence
Warren
Forest
Jefferson
Clarion
Venago

Sector 2:
McKean
Potter
Tioga
Elk
Cameron
Clinton
Lycoming
Clearfield
Centre
Union
Snyder

Sector 3:
Bradford
Susquehanna
Wayne
Sullivan
Wyoming
Lackawanna
Pike
Northcumberland
Montour
Columbia
Luzerne
Carbon
Monroe

Sector 4:
Beaver
Butler
Armstrong
Indiana
Washington
Allegheny
Westmoreland
Green
Fayette

Sector 5:
Cambria
Blair
Huntingdon
Mifflin
Juniata
Somerset
Bedford
Fulton

Sector 6:
Franklin
Perry
Cumberland
Adams
Dauphin
Lebanon
York
Lancaster

Sector 7:
Schuylkill
Berks
Lehigh
Northampton
Bucks
Montgomery
Chester
Delaware
Philadelphia

REMEMBER: KNOWING WHERE YOU ARE, AND THAT AO's FREQUENCY, COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIFE & DEATH!!!

DON'T be misidentified as an anqueefer/CBP/DLDM, et.al. zombie!!!  If you're a GOOD guy, ID yourself accordingly!

Frequencies are officially HOT as of NOW!  (0900 11/2)  Wouldn't hurt to start CQ'ing on them, and touching base with others in your AO, before darkfall tomorrow!
For those of you who had your ears on today   Rolleyes , that was yours truly - in the South Hills of Pittsburgh (West Mifflin area) - on CB ch.4, calling out;

"CQ ("seek you"), CQ - P - A - Z - R - T Sector 4 - CQ, CQ"

Between noon and 2:30pm today.

That was my SMALL mobile setup - only 200watts pushing it.  Up on top of Mt. St. Slagheap at Wal-Mart, you can see the Alleghenies (Uniontown), as well as the USX tower downtown, so it's quite POSSIBLE you COULD have heard me... but may not have had the power yourself, to reach BACK.

Nonetheless, our frequencies remain hot until further notice.  Start listening...  [Image: help.gif]
As the Baofeng is the current hotness, you MIGHT need a frequency chart, MORE than a channel chart, to keep tabs on your respective sector(s).

Therefore, here is your channel/frequency conversion chart!

[Image: frequencies.jpg]

[Image: CB-Radio-Frequency-Chart.jpg]

Program your hams accordingly.
COMMS ARE EVERYTHING TONIGHT, FOLKS!
HAILING FREQUENCIES OPEN.
I need to get a CB radio in my new ride, however I'm wondering how I'm going to mount an antenna, I don't want a magnet mount on the car as it ruins the paint.
Are there any good antennas that have maybe some mounting tape?
That can be removed without hurting my paint job if I want it gone.
(11-15-2020, 09:01 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]I need to get a CB radio in my new ride, however I'm wondering how I'm going to mount an antenna, I don't want a magnet mount on the car as it ruins the paint.
Are there any good antennas that have maybe some mounting tape?
That can be removed without hurting my paint job if I want it gone.

Post some pics of the ride (or tell what year, amke, & model ya' got) - I'll figure out where to mount your antenna.  I've been installing CB's and antennas for 35 years - I'll figure out something for ya'!   Cool
I have a 2015 Chevy Cruze 4 door sedan I will post pictures of the interior soon and I do have a CB radio from my previous zombie car that I am going to use however I will not be using a magnet Mount because I don't want the paint job 2 chip away because of the magnet.
I'm thinking hood mount - on the side - like I did the scanner antenna mount on my Jeep.

[Image: OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg]  That mount is insulated/padded, so it doesn't mar your paint, by the way.

Run the coax through the firewall, wire the CB to your fuzebox, and you're GTG.