Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Alleghney County LTCF renewal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine's good for two more years, but if you need one - or especially need to renew one - check this out.  You need to pre-register, but it beats NOT having one!

More drive-thru license to carry events coming to Allegheny Co.

Quote:PITTSBURGH — Due to the demand and success of the first drive-thru license-to-carry event held in Monroeville last month, Allegheny County officials said more events like it are coming soon.  Deputies with the Allegheny County Sheriff’s Office said two more are already scheduled:
  • Aug. 15: North Fayette from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
  • Aug. 29: Forward Township from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The events are by appointment only and are for those who sign up through the sheriff’s office’s License to Carry Appointment webpage. Scheduling is already underway.
At the events, people drive up to a tent in the parking lot of the venue, exit for a quick COVID-19 screening with a thermometer and several questions and will hand over their paperwork. Applicants return to their vehicles and a sheriff’s office employee will print and deliver the license to their parked vehicle.

Officials said applications must be filled out in advance as there will not be an area to do so on-site.

Asking for a friend, he wants to know that if you have fines due. Can you get your concealed carry license?
I thought that if you owed fines you can't get a CCW.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
NEVER had fines... so I have no idea!

CALL to the office ought clear it up for him, though.