Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: GOT chest rig?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As "belt & rig" are the new hotness (vs. the vest, of olden days), here's my chest rig setup as well.

[Image: 6.jpg]

I've got a slightly older Eagle M4/6-MS-LE-CCA that i really like, as a compliment to my belt (got it in a trade around 2008 - completely FORGOT I had it for 10 years!!!  It was wadded up at the back of my safe).  Belt is DEFINITELY go-to gear, but the rig is extremely simple. It does NOT require lacing into the belt; it only holds 3 AR mags. I have a small IFAK (Ares 500) on it weak-side (doesn't interfere with my sling) and Condor radio pouch (little Baofeng) as well. It has a pouch behind the mags just perfect for a 6" x 8" panel of body armor, so I slid some III-A in there.

As anything worth having, is worth having TWO of - particularly tourniquets - I have CAT-7's at either end of the rig, there in black.

It's not at all bulky, and as noted, it is much more user-friendly I think - particularly WITH a belt.