Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Welcome BACK!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Several folk are starting to drop back by, after YEARS of absence, in some cases.

First off - Welcome HOME!!!  No matter what brought you here the FIRST time, it was for TIMES SUCH AS THESE (the Zombie OUTBREAK), this home was built!

Secondly; post something about yourself - what's going on with you, where you've been, what you're up to NOW, and what kinda Zed activity is happening in YOUR neck of the woods.  I heard a hot rumor, that an RN spotted TANKS (APCs? ???) rolling in the West Newton vicinity (Sector 4) the other day!  [Image: shocked.gif]  Let the REST of us know, if there's something WE oughta be on the lookout for!!!

And lastly - join in WHEREVER!!!  Got some new skillsets to share, Zed-squasher to show off, new bugout location you wanna talk about (but NOT give away coordinates too - we'll UNDERSTAND), than give us some ideas for US to be working on then!

Management has zealously cleaned up some old threads of yesteryear, so some NEW posts are certainly welcome & in order.  We've also zapped a LOTTA "1 & done," and "NONE & done" accounts, so should you find you CAN'T log in, just make a new account and come on in!

Strange days indeed, call for camaraderie wherever we can find it.  No better place or way to hold off PA Zeds, than right here!
I'm right here with you guys from Mckees Rocks & ready to defend...
If anyone from The Forum needs to contact me on giving my phone number.
Roger M. Paulish Jr.
412-759-5851 before you call drop me a text that way I know you're calling and who you are so I answer otherwise I won't answer because I don't answer calls I don't know.
But the main reason why I am giving my number out is because during this time of national or state emergency we must stick together and if we can't get a hold of one another then we are no good to each other.