Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Personal Protection Puppies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Puppies available in a few weeks, bred to produce high drive, defensive driven, medium size personal protection dogs. Father is an Australian Cattle dog that has done a lot of bite work on both sleeves and suites, trained to attack different areas that are available and not just the arm. Mother is a mixed breed that has started bite work before getting pregnant but was selected because of her excellent bite strength and determination. I can text pics of both parents and video of the father working the suite.

The father has proven himself as a protector, my wife was attacked by a very large that grabbed her by the right hand. When she screamed Gunner came running from the pasture and attacked the much larger dog causing it to release my wife. Gunner suffered broken ribs and puncture wounds but never gave up and allowed my wife the time/ability to draw her handgun and end the attack. Even if you do not plan to do bit work these dogs should be very dedicated and protective of your family. 500.00 each or trades. Text 717-three one eight- 76 eight three