Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Trump coming to Pittsburgh; security level raised to DEFZOMB(ie) 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
President Trump's visit to Pittsburgh on Wednesday open to public

DESPITE the fact you NEVER heard this level of whining, BE-OTCHIN', & bellyaching from Pittsburgh officialdom  when Ozombie (OR Crazy Unka Joe) came to town Rolleyes , PAZRT is not gonna roll over to the Anqueefas NOW, or EVER!

So we're raising the threat level to DEFZOMB 3 for the President's visit tomorrow.  Be on the lookout for dirty hippies of all ages & genders (all 33 of 'em Rolleyes ), and be prepared to laugh hysterically at them.  Especially once the local constabulary begins handing out free hickory shampoos!  Tongue

[Image: 18010459-690979747755815-6540336292582443629-n.png]

DON'T count on getting any service at any McDonald's for about 6 - 8 hours, but once Trump leaves, that situation will correct itself.   Rolleyes

[Image: protesting-classes.jpg]
Arrests are ALREADY being made, so heads-up boys - we MAY hafta move to DEFZOMB 2 before the end of the day.   Exclamation

And watch out - Anqueefa now has ARMORED units!   Confused

[Image: tanks1.jpg]
Thank God I didn't have to drive downtown I sat at home drinking a beer and watching some TV. Then I watch the 11:00 News and yep thank God I didn't go downtown while Trump was here. Because boy the zombie activity down there was rampant. Hopefully that doesn't happen again anytime soon.
(10-24-2019, 11:08 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Thank God I didn't have to drive downtown I sat at home drinking a beer and watching some TV. Then I watch the 11:00 News and yep thank God I didn't go downtown while Trump was here. Because boy the zombie activity down there was rampant. Hopefully that doesn't happen again anytime soon.

I know one numbnut went kamikaze on the President inside the Convention Center.  I'm sure Three Dollar Bill bailed him out and put him back on the payroll, since you haven't heard word one about the fool's arrest.   Rolleyes