Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: "Zombies" is gettin' BOLDER...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guess they don't call it "Philthy" for nuthin'!!!   Confused

Philadelphia police pelted with objects, taunted during harrowing shootout, standoff: reports

Quote:Onlookers were seen taunting and throwing things at Philadelphia police Wednesday night amid a wild shootout and subsequent standoff that saw six cops wounded, and video posted online shows one woman shoving a police officer making his way to the scene.
Philadelphia’s KYW-TV reporter Alexandria Hoff described on Twitter Wednesday night how a crowd of people bordering the blocked off active shooter scene allegedly harassed officers.
"I mentioned this at 10 and since I was harassed during that live shot, I’ll mention it here, too," Hoff said on Twitter. "A major moment of disappointment this evening was watching a crowd of people taunt police officers, laughing and yelling at them in the midst of the gunfire"...
I am glad I moved out of there 3 years ago.
(09-18-2019, 01:51 PM)priell3 Wrote: [ -> ]I am glad I moved out of there 3 years ago.

I would be!   Confused
I've never lived there and from what I've read and heard I don't even want to visit. According to written laws in PA there is no open carry in Philadelphia. So how the hell do they get around stripping the Second Amendment from you and it's legal?
Not to mention I've seen the show Parking Wars and apparently no matter where the hell you park you're getting towed and it's going to cost you an arm and a leg because the damn parking enforcement agency up there or just like zombies looking for brains but these Pricks are looking for your car and to empty your wallet. So the Pennsylvania Bureau of Tourism should put out a commercial, come visit Pennsylvania just stay the hell out of Philly.
Maybe we could just bulldoze everything AROUND Independence Hall, back into Joisey - let it be THERE problem!   Big Grin