Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Monroeville Gun Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went HOPING to find my CZ Bren 805 pistol today.  THREE Uzi's on the floor, including one NFA full auto.  Two pre-ban HK91's, and several Polytech underfolders... but NO Bren 805.   Angry

I am beyond bummed...   Sad
How was this year's gun show? Was there any good deals or was it the same crap bunch of guns high prices and nothing that you can't buy in local shops?
I'm trying to get opinions because maybe I'll go next year since I missed this year.
Another friend of mine told me there was nothing really good they're just a bunch of high prices and same typical shit that you can buy in any gun store around any area of PA.
I actually went to the one last month... BRIEFLY.  Legion Arms had finished work on a rifle of mine, so I picked it up there!

Didn't have time to look around.  Need a 30 rd. mag body actually, for a project.  Brownells STOPPED selling them, and NOBODY else does now, apparently.   Sad
I ordered about a half a dozen 30 round clips for my AR-15 that way when you become legal I won't have to search around for my will already have some.
I really should have gone to the gun show this year but lack of funds kept me away. I think next time it comes into town I'm going to have to go just to see what all the hype is about.
(11-20-2019, 10:27 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]I really should have gone to the gun show this year but lack of funds kept me away. I think next time it comes into town I'm going to have to go just to see what all the hype is about.

Meh... great way to kill a Saturday, & avoid the wife & kids!   Tongue