Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Make PAZRT Great Again... Continued
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is what I have as to a suggestion.
Make Permanant threads to be used, that way there aren't tons or hundreds of threads to view. 
Keep it simple and categorized. 

These are not set in stone so if anyone has opinions or suggestions or recommends changes speak up! 

1.      Firearms Training and Practice – List here where you can go to shoot, train and practice, share your favorite places, places that may have opened up, have been opened and places you may suggest, places that may be closed and the masses may not be aware of it. 
2.      Zombie News Network – Here we post anything that you see on the news, in the papers, on the web and even spread by word. Keep all the news together.
3.      Member check in – Check in when you can, stop by the thread and say hi, BS spread cheer for all the read and hear.
4.      ZomB TV – Post all kinds of stuff about new zombie shows, Zombie movies, series about an impending apocalypse, Movies – short shows, Survival shows and such. Talk about reviews, and discussions about the posted. 
5.      New Toys 4 Girls & Boys – Post things that you just got Guns, ammo, knives etc.
6.      Wish List – Here you can post what you want from Santa, Your guy or Gal. Maybe someone can post links on where to find it. Etc.
7.      Zombie University – Post here things that might be educational, that will help people learn and maybe once they read some light will go off in their head and they’ll be like Damn, I like that.
8.      Firearm Friendly – Post here places that have been confirmed “Firearm Friendly and we can spread the word and maybe give them a bit of a boost in business.
9.      Haters! – Places that don’t recognize the 2nd amendment, businesses that you know of that have signs posted “No guns” besides the obvious – Court houses, federal buildings, Airports etc.
10.  Keep the “medicine Cabinet” but add to it when we can, learn tips tricks and hints to help people stay healthy. And shoot down things that don’t.
11.  Weapons & Ammo – Here we can post reviews and questions about Guns and ammo, we can answer each other’s questions and hell, post a YouTube link that may help others.
12.  Goods & Gear - Forum for Discussions About Bug Out Gear and Equipment
13.  The Prepper’s Pantry- Here we can discuss food preparations, how to conserve food, how to remodel to accommodate prepping food, Ideas etc.
14.  Politics – Talk about things that are political, new laws, Bullshit laws Example Peduto’s Bill etc.
15.  Suggestion Box – Post site suggestions, things that you would like to see, things you recommend changing, adding, taking out etc.
16.  Economics - Here we can talk about – How you can be financially prepared before, During and after a Zpoc… Or any other type of Apocalypse.

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE POST THEM.
Not bad... not bad...  [Image: 1f914.png]

Oh yeah - and we need MORE smilies!  [Image: mnl.gif]
How 'bout a "Humor" section, in the "Off Topic" forum?

And a "Vehicle" subsection, for the "Preparedness/Bug Out" forum.
Ok so, a good vehicle thread title might be... Tell me what you think. "The Motor Pool" or "The Garage" or if you have a title... Throw it at me.
I need good thread titles.
(04-24-2019, 07:17 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so, a good vehicle thread title might be... Tell me what you think. "The Motor Pool" or "The Garage" or if you have a title... Throw it at me.
I need good thread titles.

The ROAD Warrior(s)! Cool

OR... (and you pretty much NEED to be 50 or older to REMEMBER this one!)... DAMNATION ALLEY!  (Look it up Wink  )

[Image: damnation-alley-vehicle1.jpeg]
Yeah that would be awesome to find during an apocalypse... But where would you find one?
(04-28-2019, 08:05 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that would be awesome to find during an apocalypse... But where would you find one?

Hollywood back lot?   Tongue   Same thing with the "Stripes" Winnebago. Wink

Just saw on another board, a nice memoriam thread for a founding member who just passed away.  Not sure we even know how many of the folks here are still ALIVE... but a memoriam thread might be good to set up for such an eventuality.
Well in response to your post above, a thread in memorialize our gone but not forgotten members who we will always think about.
We could give it a catchy Zombie Related name.
A thread titled "Got bit a memorial for our fallen comrades".
(05-30-2019, 10:41 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Well in response to your post above, a thread in memorialize our gone but not forgotten members who we will always think about.
We could give it a catchy Zombie Related name.
A thread titled "Got bit a memorial for our fallen comrades".

Or, "For our members, who have gone over to the loyal opposition!"   Tongue
So I log on today and I see there are approximately 500 unread posts. Wow I thought to myself what did I miss? And then I realize they're still or a lot of Dead threads on the site. I'm thinking they need to be gone through and anything that is it least 2 years old needs to be gone. That will free up space on the Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team server and it gives people a chance to catch up to what's going on currently on the website. And so you're not looking through a bunch of post looking to find something new and not old. Who's down 4 a restructuring?
Pages: 1 2