Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Make PAZRT Great Again... Continued
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-24-2019, 11:41 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]So I log on today and I see there are approximately 500 unread posts. Wow I thought to myself what did I miss? And then I realize they're still or a lot of Dead threads on the site. I'm thinking they need to be gone through and anything that is it least 2 years old needs to be gone. That will free up space on the Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team server and it gives people a chance to catch up to what's going on currently on the website. And so you're not looking through a bunch of post looking to find something new and not old. Who's down 4 a restructuring?

MAYBE in general discussion, want ads, time-specific stuff, etc., but be careful NOT to weed out any technical/info threads.  OR gunbabes.   Tongue
Now ALONG those lines, here's something I'VE tried to do, vis-a-vis housecleaning.  JUst got this from M4C.net today, where I'm also a member.

[Image: m4c-pruning.jpg]

One thing I haven't tried cleaning, is the notion of any account NOT Having posted in 5 years, with 5 posts or less.  That might be something worth cleaning up.
Are they clearing out inactive users and accounts would be a good thing and it would free up space on the server question is how do we do that?
(03-29-2020, 01:46 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Are they clearing out inactive users and accounts would be a good thing and it would free up space on the server question is how do we do that?

There ARE some "can't-take-a-hinttard" sorts, who are doing something nefarious with e-mail, that we can't stop.  Mainly because, we can't delete ACCOUNTS.  BANNING them, only prevents them from posting, but NOT from using the e-mail system...  [Image: smack.gif]
Pages: 1 2