Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Snow falls in Pittsburgh in FEBRUARY! Local media OVERWHELMED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dodgy   Yeah... it seems as if they really never HAVE seen snow before!

https://www.wpxi.com/live-stream

Any lamestream media in YOUR neck of the woods, have meteorologists out in the field with a ruler, measuring a 1/2" of snow on live TV?!   Rolleyes
"Yeah Joe - traffic is snarled with local reporters & TV news trucks as faaaaaaaaaaaar as the eye can see! Back to you in the studio!" [Image: 1f644.png]
Yes it was pretty bad yesterday morning with all that snow and it coming down as hard as it was, however most people were too damned anxious to get somewhere they didn't want to be. I didn't even go into work and then a few hours later poof the snow was being melted by the rain and gone!
Just like a z-poc you got to be patient and you will survive.
Unless you're an idiot then you're screwed!
(02-21-2019, 08:34 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it was pretty bad yesterday morning with all that snow and it coming down as hard as it was, however most people were too damned anxious to get somewhere they didn't want to be. I didn't even go into work and then a few hours later poof the snow was being melted by the rain and gone!
Just like a z-pack you got to be patient and you will survive.
Unless you're an idiot then you're screwed!

It's the bugout mentality to a tee - you can even see it fail in movies, like Independence Day, Deep Impact, and 2012.  EVERYONE gets jammed on a freeway and dies together, instead of bugging out SOONER, OR, hunkering down where they are.

I'm just blessed, that my office is a 30' walk to work.   Big Grin
As for me I am three and a half miles away from my home, I could be hunkering down in 10 minutes and in 15 be steadily boarding up my home and getting ready to bug in and stay put.
In any emergency forget the freeways you're right those are death traps.
I've already got pre-cut wood for every window that needs to be covered and zombie bars anchors already in place on all three of my entry doors and the two-by-fours to secure the doors themselves are already precut. The wife thinks it's Overkill because you will never need them but my saying to her was.. better prepared then dead.