Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Three Dollar Bill protest in Pittsburgh!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love to have been able to attend this rally but of course my boss won't give me the time off so I can go and piss the libtards and Democrats off with my 2nd Amendment rights to open carry an AR-15 and or sidearm if I would like to so to those who are going enjoy and enjoy for me as well.
NOT to worry, for those who PREFER the nanny state.  They city will be HAPPY to send boozy cops out to take a report - you've already paid for them AND the booze!   Dodgy
Well for those who prefer the sissy state let them go to California a few days before the state breaks off because of the "big one" and floats off into the abyss and then we can have our United States of America back the way our founding fathers meant it to be.
(01-06-2019, 05:54 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Well for those who prefer the sissy state let them go to California a few days before the state breaks off because of the "big one" and floats off into the abyss and then we can have our United States of America back the way our founding fathers meant it to be.

Quite...

Their governor-elect couldn't make that deputy's funeral (the MOST recent one killed by an ILLEGAL FOREIGN INVADER!  Angry  ), because he was at... a bassetball game...   Dodgy
Lookin' good so far!   Three Dollar Bill is largely DEAF to both the PA & US Constitutions, however.   Rolleyes