Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: HOW to stop a zombie!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pay SPECIAL ATTENTION Sector 4 - this is a BIT complicated, so try to hang with me on this one.

1)  Take a DEEP breath, and...

2) SHOOT BACK!   Angry

Here endeth the lesson...
[Image: Screenshot-2020-02-10-08-49-47.jpg]
You don't have to worry about me. I will definitely shoot back.
[Image: 20200116-191652.jpg]

[Image: 20191029-202315.jpg]

[Image: 20191119-223639.jpg]
VEDDY nice collection there.  I think you'll be OK.   Wink
Of course, I'm going to be okay. Thank you for the confidence. If my shooting Marksmanship is proof, I will be okay. Trust me. I will be okay.
[Image: 20190512-214543.jpg]
Show off!   Tongue
Yes I'm showing off because I need back up and I don't want to feel like the last kid picked in the gym during High School PE class.
(02-22-2020, 11:24 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I'm showing off because I need back up and I don't want to feel like the last kid picked in the gym during High School PE class.

NOT to worry.  When folks actually see me, there's no WAY you'll be picked LAST!   Tongue
Don't worry I got your six, we're going to have to stick together through thick and thin no matter how thin or thick. Because the more alive we have the last dead we have to shoot.
(02-24-2020, 11:47 AM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry I got your six, we're going to have to stick together through thick and thin no matter how thin or thick. Because the more alive we have the last dead we have to shoot.

I'm goin' out hip DEEP in brass!!

[Image: big-machine-gun.gif]
Pages: 1 2