Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Back From The Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a long time member of PAFOA, about 2003, 6, something like that.....hard to tell after the virus got me.  But I beat it....I moved to Wisconsin where the cold and Pabst cured me.

I was a regular on the site, attended the gatherings at DC Dalton's (and the lovely Christine!) and could be found at any of the counter protests against CeaseFire.

I'm a lightweight prepper, more for hobby since the idea of perfecting my lawn as a retirement endeavor had all the appeal of counting chads in Florida.  Dogs, cats, chickens, a nice size piece of wooded land connected to a lot more wooded land.  Low taxes, a backyard range, board director at the local club (Lake Noquebay Sportsman's Club) and the few zombies we have are incredibly stupid, very easy to spot.  They wear MAGA hats but won't get a job .

Was from Philly, moved to Florida for 14 years, moved back to Bucks for 19 years and now this place.  By the time I die the average temperature will have been 72.
[Image: Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif]  Now we're taking over FL, too!   Big Grin

I seem to recall your handle from the Poofa days.  The... "virus"... over there, got a LOT of us - although in all fairness, mine WAS self-inflicted... Confused

Keep us posted on these swamp zombies - probably too cold for 'em up here, but if we ever hafta bug out south of TN, we'll need to know what to look out for!
(10-05-2018, 05:54 AM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif]  Now we're taking over FL, too!   Big Grin

I seem to recall your handle from the Poofa days.  The... "virus"... over there, got a LOT of us - although in all fairness, mine WAS self-inflicted... Confused

Keep us posted on these swamp zombies - probably too cold for 'em up here, but if we ever hafta bug out south of TN, we'll need to know wOops.....
Oops......I thought my location would appear with my screen name.  I'm in Wisconsin now.
(10-05-2018, 06:47 AM)ErSwnn Wrote: [ -> ]Oops......I thought my location would appear with my screen name.  I'm in Wisconsin now.

[Image: th?id=OIP.w4tGWcenuW1AGJMLNGSq8QHaHa&pid=Api]

I saw the Florida "hanging chads" reference, and thought you'd moved THERE, FROM WI!

Sheez... behind the Cheddar Curtain, eh?  Read this site - http://thepeoplescube.com/ - DAILY!  It'll help to deal with the progtard libtardia!   Confused
(10-05-2018, 10:26 AM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2018, 06:47 AM)ErSwnn Wrote: [ -> ]Oops......I thought my location would appear with my screen name.  I'm in Wisconsin now.

[Image: th?id=OIP.w4tGWcenuW1AGJMLNGSq8QHaHa&pid=Api]

I saw the Florida "hanging chads" reference, and thought you'd moved THERE, FROM WI!

Sheez... behind the Cheddar Curtain, eh?  Read this site - http://thepeoplescube.com/ - DAILY!  It'll help to deal with the progtard libtardia!   Confused

Not too worried about liberalism here.  Madison and Milwaukee are top heavy with it but nearly everywhere else tends to lean right.  As evidence, the closest Social Security office.....which double as welfare offices..... has no lines.  People here work, and work is plentiful to those who want to work.
(10-05-2018, 06:00 PM)ErSwnn Wrote: [ -> ]Not too worried about liberalism here.  Madison and Milwaukee are top heavy with it but nearly everywhere else tends to lean right.  As evidence, the closest Social Security office.....which double as welfare offices..... has no lines.  People here work, and work is plentiful to those who want to work.

I dunno... I got relatives up in Door Co.  I wonder sometimes if they realize the earth rotates on its own axis...   Rolleyes