Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Chinese spamtards UNITE to, "Free Tibet!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I wish they would hawk their crap elsewhere, I am greatly heartened by the unanimity exhibited by our most recent spamtards, behind the "Free Tibet" movement!   Big Grin 

[Image: Free-tibet.jpg]

And I salute them for their bravery, given the OFFICIAL Chinese position on Tibet.  I think it mighty brave of them to stand up to such tyrants in their own country, but I surely hope it doesn't get BACK to Chinese officials, that they're promoting a "Free Tibet" over here on American websites.  It'd be a shame if something untoward happened to them, their families, their businesses, and those who know them...  [Image: shocked.gif][Image: shocked.gif][Image: shocked.gif]
Congrats to hou1004 - the latest spamtard to bravely endure the permaban, JUST to support a FREE Tibet!
Congrats to xiaobai, who has bravely stepped up in support of a free Tibet!  Here's hoping it doesn't get in trouble with its Chinese Overlords!   Confused
It's been a little while, but congratulations to ningmengmei , our latest Chinese spamtard, to come out in favor of a Free Tibet!

Be careful there ningmengmei - don't let the Chinese officials see this, or its a life sentence in the salt mines for YOU!   Confused
Just in time for Thanksgiving, we certainly give thanks that jahda493  is down for the cause of a FREE TIBET!

He fired off a massive flare for attention, so we're glad to give it to him.  Here's hoping he doesn't get banished the Mongolian salt mines by his Chin-lee overlords, for daring to support Tibet in so bold a fashion!
Congratulations to dsfsfb10 , our newest Chinese spamtard, who bravely backs a Free Tibet!!!

DO keep it on the down-low, though.  If this ever got back to his slavemasters in China, dsfsfb10  will be senteneced to a long, slow, agoninizing death for sure!   Confused
Isn't it AMAZING, that all the Chinese-ah SPAM-ah-TARDS, who are in FAVOR of a Free Tibet, ALL post here?!   Huh 

Well, we welcome kkkrt22 - the latest spamtard, who risks life & limb (to say nothing of what Chinese officials will do to his family! Confused ), to support a FREE TIBET.   Soldier on, brave spamtard - your secret is safe with us!
It's BEEN a while, but we're glad to welcome wldk233  to the board, and proudly post them here, as a new supporter for a Free Tibet!

We know how TOUGH it is to support a Free Tibet there IN China, so we welcome them here and give them safe haven.  Because heaven HELP THEM, if their slavemastering overlords in the Communist Party, discover they're over here posting their love for Tibet on webforums like ours, when they're SUPPOSED to be posting spam ads for Chinese crap instead!  [Image: shocked.gif][Image: shocked.gif][Image: shocked.gif]
We offer a laurel, and hearty handshake, to yh08259, out latest Chinese spamtard, to come out in favor of a FREE TIBET!

We salute these brave spamtards, who risk certain arrest and death there in China (along with their family and even friends!), for coming out in favor of a FREE TIBET Heart .  So whatever you do, DON'T let Chinese authorities know this - SHHHHHHH!!!!