Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: First String Anqueefa!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ladies & Gentleman, your ANQUEEFA, STARTING lineup!!! [Image: facepalm.gif] (I'd long thought of Anqueefa as, "zombies."  This story PROVES it!!!  [Image: shocked.gif] )

[Image: 1533499835859.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Berkeley Police announced the arrests on Sunday of three protesters on weapon possession charges: (left to right) Jason Wallach, 41, Kate Brenner, 69, and Kristen Edith Koster, 50. (Berkeley Police Department)

Berkeley police arrest 3, seize several makeshift 'weapons' at start of planned protests

Quote:Police in Berkeley, Calif., arrested three people Sunday on weapon possession charges as several hundred people gathered in the city for planned protests that threatened to spiral into broader violence.
Quote:We are confiscating weapons and making arrests. pic.twitter.com/YisxhW4FM0
— Berkeley Police (@berkeleypolice) August 5, 2018
“Currently there is group of several hundred people marching on Shattuck Avenue--southbound from University Avenue,” police said shortly after noon when the protests were scheduled to start.

The group appeared headed towards Civic Center Park in downtown Berkeley where the protests were being held.

The police department posted photos of weapons they had seized on Facebook. They included a hammer, rocks, wooden sticks, metal rods, and canisters of pepper spray. “We are confiscating weapons and making arrests,” police said.

Jason Wallach, 41, and Kate Brenner, 69, both of Oakland, were charged with possession of a banned weapon, police said.

A few hundred begin protest march through #Berkeley. pic.twitter.com/cctnYcT0F8...
Nice to see them recruiting the geriatric set. I'm worrying a LOT less about their 2nd & 3rd team NOW, too! [Image: smilielol5.gif]
Ive been reading where college professors have been arrested as fantifa "protestors".
(08-11-2018, 04:37 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Ive been reading where college professors have been arrested as fantifa "protestors".

And we ALLLLLL know how tough THEY are on the battlefield!  [Image: happy0201.gif]
Yes, these people are BSC (batshitcrazy). The big problem is they are organized, armed and well funded.
(12-12-2018, 03:21 AM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, these people are BSC (batshitcrazy). The big problem is they are organized, armed and well funded.

Organized?  Like a Chinese fire drill!

Armed?  About like your average street level crack dealer.

Well-fundedYES.  By "Soros & Company," to be CERTAIN.   Angry

Saddam Hussein also had the 4th largest army in the world, and battle-tested for TEN YEARS prior to the Gulf War, because of their own on-going war with Iran.  Nonetheless, they folded faster than Superman on laundry day, when Stormin' Norman Schwarzkopf and the American Army came rolling at them.

The lesson BEING - you CAN'T BUY "organization," "tactics," "discipline," "motivation," "self-control," "clues," "marksmanship," "skillsets," and the like.  Soros can buy up EVERY transgender collegiate protesting Anqueefa snowflake in America, and on every OTHER continent if he likes... but when your collection is a pile of crap to START with, the shiniest turd in the bunch is STILL... a turd.  A battle between JUST NRA members and Anqueefa in this country, would take about 5 minutes.  Trying to get a victory beer in local bars afterwards, will take us longer than the actual battle...
(12-12-2018, 11:57 AM)Yes, these people are BSC (batshitcrazy). The big problem is they are organized, armed and well funded. Wrote: [ -> ]Organized?  Like a Chinese fire drill!

Armed?  About like your average street level crack dealer.

Well-fundedYES.  By "Soros & Company," to be CERTAIN.   Angry

Saddam Hussein also had the 4th largest army in the world, and battle-tested for TEN YEARS prior to the Gulf War, because of their own on-going war with Iran.  Nonetheless, they folded faster than Superman on laundry day, when Stormin' Norman Schwarzkopf and the American Army came rolling at them.

The lesson BEING - you CAN'T BUY "organization," "tactics," "discipline," "motivation," "self-control," "clues," "marksmanship," "skillsets," and the like.  Soros can buy up EVERY transgender collegiate protesting Anqueefa snowflake in America, and on every OTHER continent if he likes... but when your collection is a pile of crap to START with, the shiniest turd in the bunch is STILL... a turd.  A battle between JUST NRA members and Anqueefa in this country, would take about 5 minutes.  Trying to get a victory beer in local bars afterwards, will take us longer than the actual battle...

Organized: as in able to mobilize at a moments notice with clear leadership. 

Armed: Yes they don\t have the big guns or sophisticated weaponry but don't sell them short. They are armed. The people rioting and such not so much. The people on the periphery that you don't see are well armed and  knowledgeable. Don't forget the bombings of the 60's and 70's. These people are of the same cloth and lead by the Ayers and Dorn types. Hell, they can have any weapon you and I have. And seeing that many aren't all that law abiding they could have more stashed. They justify it because it helps them and defeats "us". Means to an end. 

Well Funded: Yes by Soros and Company. Exactly. Too many people don't take ANTIFA seriously enough.

They have numbers, they have leadership, cash and weaponry.  We are at a disadvantage with these people. Too many of our politicians handle them with kid gloves. They won't allow theirpolice departments to do their jobs. Places like Portland, Oregon are lost. This should never have happened.
I typed an entire reply but for some reason it isn't coming through. It could be my internet. I'm on satellite since moving out here and it sucks.

I copy and pasted part of the reply and added on.

Organized: as in able to mobilize at a moments notice with clear leadership.

Armed: Yes they don\t have the big guns or sophisticated weaponry but don't sell them short. They are armed. The people rioting and such not so much. The people on the periphery that you don't see are well armed and knowledgeable. Don't forget the bombings of the 60's and 70's. These people are of the same cloth and lead by the Ayers and Dorn types. Hell, they can have any weapon you and I have. And seeing that many aren't all that law abiding they could have more stashed. They justify it because it helps them and defeats "us". Means to an end.

Well Funded: Yes by Soros and Company. Exactly. Too many people don't take ANTIFA seriously enough.

They have numbers, they have leadership, cash and weaponry. We are at a disadvantage with these people. Too many of our politicians handle them with kid gloves. They won't allow their police departments to do their jobs. Places like Portland, Oregon are lost. This should never have happened.

People assume that the military will deal with ANTIFA. This is not true. ANTIFA is a law enforcement issue. As I said above, many politicians have handcuffed their own law enforcement and have not allowed them to do their jobs. By the time the electorate throws these politicians out it could be too late. Saddam Hussein was a clear enemy and part of a foreign state. We threw our military at him and he folded in days. ANTIFA are with in our own families. The lines are not clearly drawn. It's easy for me to say blast them, kill them or lock em up and throw away the keys but there are enablers out there who will do anything for their "BABY". Believe me, I dealt with it before I retired.

Not all veterans are patriots. There are plenty of people with low moral values who would have no problem training ANTIFA types. And it doesn't take an army to shut down a city. You can start with the "cannon-fodder" rioting but a small, well equipped, highly motivated group of a dozen people or less can cripple a city. I think back to what happened in Harrisburg a couple years back when a tractor trailer hauling fuel toppled and caught fire on the belt way. Traffic was crippled. The city and surrounding areas stood still. The only reason I was able to get around was because I know the surface streets and it still took me three hours to get where I needed to be.

Don't forget the outside interests. Putin is evil and Russia is Putin. If he or others like him saw the chance to support sedition and chaos in the US they would be on it in a heart beat.

If everyone in this nation was on the same page why can people like Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton have such loyal followings? How do imbeciles like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez get elected? We have given this nation away to the point that those who take will fight to keep their freebies at the cost of other's labor.

I haven't even got in to the attacks and plans to attack our infrastructure and the grid.

Nope, we are in serious trouble.
They can dial up a protest, sure - and cities like Seattle like to kiss their ass.  I'll take a dozen random farmboys from IA, against a DIVISION of their best 'queefs any day, though.

[Image: 2nd%20civil%20war_zps05o6bxpr.jpg][Image: Soy%20Team%206_zpsqt7b1yx5.jpg]

But to your larger point - yes; the gummint BETTER stop mollycoddling them.

[Image: anqueefa_zpsckn34ucl.jpg]
Most government doesn't want to control them. They cause chaos. The government can gain more control when  people who fear the chaos give up more of their freedom to the government.
Here's some 'queefs going on trial soon in Philthy.  Let's see if the DA has the cajones to lock 'em away for a few decades, like they OUGHTA be.   Angry
Pages: 1 2