Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Opioid zombie alert!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Even the Surgeon General has noted the need to combat such zombies, although I think we'd disagree with his means.

Quote:Speaking at the National Rx Drug Abuse & Heroin Summit in Atlanta, U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams said more Americans should start carrying the overdose antidote naloxone to help combat the crisis and save lives.

Wouldn't the PROPER response be... to carry more AMMO?   Confused
Yeah, I dont think I'll be carrying any.
Enablers wont help end the crisis. Now if we could just get the government to stop bringing the stuff here, that would help.
(04-15-2018, 06:23 AM)ColdBlueSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I dont think I'll be carrying any.
Enablers wont help end the crisis. Now if we could just get the government to stop bringing the stuff here, that would help.

I'm thinking, the democraps WANNA keep their voters alive, BUUUUUTTTT... since when has death, been an impairment to voting democrap?!   Rolleyes

[Image: th?id=OIP.ftkZO8L-H0x-q6UYWvJG9AAAAA&pid=Api] [Image: flooding_zpsqghsz49p.jpg]