Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: New AR today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ya' know what FINALLY fixed it?  HEAVIER buffer.   Blush 

I haven't owned a carbine-length gas system since I sold my Oly XM-177 back in 2001.  I keep forgetting, that you need a heavier buffer on a carbine, than a mid-length.

Put an H3 in there, and now it eats everything - Privi included!
Ta' hell with building my own, too much trouble. If I want a new one I'll go out any buy it LOL
(09-12-2018, 07:40 PM)Zombie.Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Ta' hell with building my own, too much trouble. If I want a new one I'll go out any buy it LOL

Yeahhhhhhh... I was trying a "Po' boy" build, and probably would've saved money buying one of TNT's complete XM-177's.   Blush 

Now I AM a, "PO' BOY!" [Image: shocked.gif]
I think I need a new build
So for Christmas I got a new Bushmaster AR-15 I'm so excited. Can't wait to take it out and light it up.
But I need opinions, It's got a 5.56 barrel so I can fire the 5.56 rounds and .223 rounds but what is a cheaper round to shoot. The 5.56 or the .223 and does anyone know where is a good place to get more cheaper priced ammo that won't ruin your rifle?
So just to give you an update on my ammo search the cheapest I found was .223's 100 round box at Walmart for thirty bucks. Yeah I bought a few
Wally World can surprise ya' sometimes; I've gotten some killer deals on .22's and .45acp there from time to time.
(01-21-2019, 02:09 PM)The War Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]Wally World can surprise ya' sometimes; I've gotten some killer deals on .22's and .45acp there from time to time.

Plus I just saw they have a hundred round box of Federal 9mm ammo for 16 bucks plus tax so maybe $18/$19 not a bad deal. I know where Im stocking up at.
Ok need some help, need sights for my new Bushmaster AR-15 did not come with sights.
What kind of sights should I get and what should I expect to pay?
And if you have a suggestion where that would be awesome!
Pages: 1 2 3