Pennsylvania Zombie Response Team

Full Version: Team Member Map Added!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We just added a new Member Map to the forums!  Be sure to visit the map page and drop your location pin!  You can generally enter just your zip code for more privacy (Recommended) but you can enter more info such as street name or house number if you like. 

Instructions:

1. Visit the map page: https://www.pazrt.com/forum/usermap.php

2. Enter your zip code in the "Your Pin Location" field

3. Click "Look up"

4. If the pin shows where you want it, click "OK"

5. That's it...your done!

You can view the map or edit your location at any time by accessing the map page from the 'EXTRA STUFF' tab up top!
That's a nice touch - beats searching around the forums for it - especially if you're a newbie!
Yeah, I'm all the way over in Koshkonong, Missouri anymore. How about a Pin?
I like this idea
(01-18-2018, 09:06 PM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm all the way over in Koshkonong, Missouri anymore. How about a Pin?

You can add a pin!  We have members all over the world!  Just enter your zip code!  The map does zoom out to USA and World!
(01-19-2018, 05:46 AM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2018, 09:06 PM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm all the way over in Koshkonong, Missouri anymore. How about a Pin?

You can add a pin!  We have members all over the world!  Just enter your zip code!  The map does zoom out to USA and World!

I guess I should read the post instead of glancing through.
Done!
(01-19-2018, 11:58 AM)PRIME_Ω_PREDATOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2018, 05:46 AM)rocketfoot Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess I should read the post instead of glancing through.
Done!

It's not showing your pin...did you click OK after you clicked LOOKUP?  OK saves the pin...
Got it.....
Spamtards are all from Sector "TZ."  That would be, the, "Twilight Zone."

At least they are, when I'M done with them... [Image: evilgrin0034.gif]
I'm all alone up here in S2.
Pages: 1 2